Mom

Bakugou POV: the phone rang loudly.I subconsciously started scratching my arms. I've never 'came out' to anyone. Ever. And I think I'm gonna tell my mom?
"Hello? Bakugou?" My mom says.
"Hey mom, can we talk?"I ask in a soft voice.
"Of course honey! Anytime! What do you want to talk about?"
"Well....god... it's been like this for a while. And, um." I stutter out random words
"C'mon Bakugou tell me already!" She insists.
"Mom, I think... I know.... I'm... gay." I can feel sweat dripping down my head.
"Oh. Honey, don't take this the wrong way but.. I've sort of had suspicions since...round about three summers ago." She admits
"How?" I ask, what did I do to make her think that?
"Well, it was when your old friend Jimij was around, and I could tell you liked him. But enough about me! How long have you been gay for?" After that sentence I felt more confident talking to her about it.
"Since fifth grade I think I'm not sure. But, I - I have a boyfriend." I say
"Oh honey! That's wonderful! What's his name? What's his quirk?" She rambles.
"Kirishima, and his quirk is hardening. I was gonna ask, his parents have invited me over tomorrow but I need to leave school, so that means I need your permission."
"Of course you can go, but only if he comes round to ours next weekend!" I hear rumbling and things in the background. "Sweetie? I have to go, your fathers back! But we'll talk later okay? I'll tell him the news!" She says
"Okay mom talk to you later." I play with the strings off my jogging bottoms.
And the phone hangs up.
Oh my god, I just came out to my mom.
Kirishima walks back in from his shower that he just had and saw me in a weird trance.
"Baby? How'd It go?" He asked
I looked at him and smiled, "good, it went good!"
He walked over and sat beside me, shoving my arm playfully. "Don't look so stressed then!"
I lightly shoved him back. "I'm not!"
He then pushed me again. "Is this turning into a war? Cause I will win." He laughed
"Are you underestimating me pretty boy?" I pinned him down on the bed.
He tried to get up but couldn't, so instead he lightly kicked me. This went on for a while until he finally got me down,so I tried to move my legs but instead of getting free.. his towel fell.