Tired boi

Bakugou pov: I fell asleep before kiri. Well I mean, I don't remember going to bed.
"Babyyy" I heard soft cooing and felt someone rubbing my cheek.
"Mhm" I said holding his hand, but kept my eyes closed.
"C'mon baby we gotta get up." I heard kiri say. He kissed my head and pulled his hand away.
"MAAAAAAAAAAA" It sounded like I just got possessed. A very unmanly possession.
"HA! what was that sound!" He laughed.
I got up and rubbed my eyes and made grabby hands towards him.
"Awww is wittle Baby katsuki wanting a big cwuddle?~" he teased.
"Don't fucking admit it to anyone." I said sternly, still making grabby hands.
"Grumpy fucking baby you are.." he muttered while coming over to me and holding me tightly. I put my head in the crook of his neck and nuzzled in. Running his hand through my hair and humming a random tune. I love my Eiji.
After about five minutes of bliss we had to get up. He stood up and took off his shirt revealing his toned chest, I blushed And looked away only realising one embarrassing thing. I fell asleep as soon as I came out the bath. I am naked. I slept cuddling kiri naked.
Kirishima must have seen my face and realised.
"Baby it doesn't matter" he tried to comfort me.
"We've fucked and I saw all of you then" he continued.
"Y-yeah I know but.. I-I I'm not"- I stopped myself. I never really knew why I felt this way about it.
"Never mind. It doesn't matter." I said again.
"You sure?" He asked
"
Yeah."
****
We got on the train and I felt weird. Like I wanted kiri's attention. I just wanted to touch him. We're standing next to each other and I grab his arm and hold onto it. I could see him chuckle a bit but let me his onto it.
"Here's our stop babe." He told me.
I nodded and we walked off the train round the corner, to UA
We go to the common room and sit down on the couch. Everyone's still in bed since it's still an ungodly hour in the morning.
No ones awake so I guess I could suck up to him a bit.
"Eiji." I say
"Yeah baby?"
"Cuddles?"
"Who would say no?" We laugh
He lies down and tells me to lie on his chest. I compile. I feel my eyes get heavy. And eventually I feel myself fall asleep.