Explain

Bakugou pov: "so first him and denki break up, then he gets together with you." I ask as calm as I could. Mina nods her head.
"And how long have you been dating?" Kiri asked.
"A few weeks." She tells us.
"So your having sex after the first few weeks?" He asks again.
"We were drunk, and I knew it was a bad idea but...I- just" Mina was ready to cry again.
I move over to her and put my arm round her waist. "Hey, shhh, your fine. We won't ask anymore questions."
She cuddles into me and reaches for Kirishima.
"Group hug!" He shouts as we all sit in each others embrace.
"What the fuck am I gonna do about this?" She asks pointing to her stomach.
"Have you told your parents?" Kirishima asks.
"Mhm. They told me that they are disappointed in me, and I need to get my shit straight."
"Well fuck your parents." I say.
"Everyone's gonna hate me. Gonna find me disgusting." She said.
I look at her and tilt her head towards me. "No one will find you disgusting. Even if they do, we don't. So you'll have us."
"Th-thank you."
                                   ****
"Wanna stay with us tonight?" Kirishima asks.
"Yeah,if you don't mind."
"I just want to make sure your ok."
"I'm sure I'll be fine." Mina laughs.
"Pfft whatever go get your stuff." Kiri laughed as well.
I was sitting on the desk chair while Mina was leaving. "Baby?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
I put my hands out towards him. And he reluctantly makes room in the bed.
"If you want cuddles, you have to come here." He tells me.
"Ugh, whatever." I walk over to him and kiss his cheek, sitting down on the bed and cuddling close.
"I love you katsuki." He tells me.
"Why so sudden?" I ask.
"I don't want you thinking that I'll break up with you whenever I see someone else. I know you think like that." He says.
"Well, I love you to Eijirou."
Do you guys want the next chapter to be 9 months later sometime? Or just continue..