Big news

Bakugou pov: A picnic blanket layer under a newly bloomed cherry tree. Juices and cakes sprawled across the blanket making the scene look like something from wonderland.
"You *sniffle* are a dumbass" I said
"But you like it right?" He asked, almost sounding scared.
"Yes Eiji. I fucking like it." I told him.
He came over and hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.
"Is someone emotional?" He teased.
"I'm not fucking emotional! I have hay fever and... you.... shut up! I've never had anything like this before Okay? Your the first person to actually think of taking me out and shit!I shouted.
Kiri turned me around to face him. His face was in pure disbelief.
"No ones taken you on a date before?"he asked playing with my hair slightly.
I lay my head on his chest and hug him. "No. No one has taken me out okay? Don't make a big deal out of it." I say calmly.
"I'm not. Don't worry." He nuzzled my head and led me down to the picnic blanket.
"This isn't all y'know.." kiri then tells me.
"What?!" I say.
"Yeah! I said this was gonna take all day!" He smiled.
"Eiji no! I- I can't! It's to... it's to much! Fucking...shit.... baby... why?!" I'm so confused.
"Don't worry about it! It wasn't a big deal!"
"Nghhhh"
"Oh shut up."
He tilts my head up and kisses me. I feel my face get hot and I tried to hide it.
"Aww Baby." Is all Eiji said before Mina called him.
"Y-you should take that." I say.
"You sure? It's supposed to be just me and you." He replied.
"Just answer dumbass."
He picks up the phone and puts it on speaker.
"Hello?" He says.
"Kiri- Kirishima! I've made a huge ducking mistake and I don't know what to do! I'm losing my fucking shit!" Mina was crying. Like.... bawling.
"Mina tell me what's wrong." Eiji said in a stern voice.
"You know how I date sero?" She spluttered out.
"Yeah?"
"I'm pregnant."