Can i?

Kiri pov: "look at his little face.." I said cooing at the newborn.
Everyone was cuddling around Mina and the baby except from Bakugou. He was sitting in the corner in a chair with a worried look on his face.
I walk over to him and kiss him on the forehead. "You okay?" I ask
"Yeah I'm fine, just don't trust myself with children." He giggles.
"Hmph. Come meet him." I grab his hand and lead him over to the bed.
"This is little Rio." Mina told him.
The baby's skin is tinted a light pink and curly strand of black hair.  Bakugou smiled.
"Hold him." Mina said.
"Me? Oh- I really shouldn't- it's not a" Bakugou stuttered. Until a baby was placed in his arms. "Oh em. This is non consensual baby holding right here!" He said.
We all giggled a bit until the baby started sooking on his knuckle. We all let out an aww and I hooked Bakugous waist with my arm. I kissed him on the cheek and told him that he was doing great.
"You's two look like a married couple! When are you having kids of your own?" Denki chirped in.
"Not yet." I said smirking.
                                    ***
The baby and Mina were left at the hospital and we had to go back to our dorms. When me and Bakugou got into ours we heard a loud knock at the door. It was a police officer.
"Oh god. Baby what have you done this time?!" I tell off the blonde floof.
"I haven't done shit!"
I open the door and there indeed was three police officers. They took me outside and told me the best news.
"We found who hurt your sister."
"Who?!"
"Toga Himiko"
"That bitch? Why?!"
"Not a clue"
That was all that was said until they turned back around and went on their way.
When I came inside I told Bakugou the news and he was over the moon! But still pissed..
                                       ***
"Good morning princess." I told my beautiful boyfriend as he woke up in my arms.
"I want a baby." Is all he said before going back to sleep.
                           END OF BOOK