Hawk eye

Kirishima pov : seeing bakugou like that broke my heart. My best friend being in such a state was horrible. I feel bad for him, he shouldn't have had to go through that alone.
I woke up the next day earlier than usual, 6:30. I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to take a shower and go out for a bit before school, by go out I mean go out for a walk.
As I was leaving the room a saw bakugou's face, peaceful, calm, care free. This is how he should be. He has so much on his plate already with his training, he's really good to!
I walk out our room to our bathroom quietly shutting the door behind me. Slowly taking off my baggy shirt ( that covers my thighs, only leaving knees down) and boxers I turn the shower on. I let the water run through my hair and down my back, letting out a sigh.
15 minutes go by before I decide to leave the shower, what can I say it was warm! I wrap a towel round my waist and walk into our room again to find bakugou awake and sitting on his bed. "Morning kiri" He said with a low groggy morning voice. "Why are you awake? It's so early!" I said Shutting the door and smiling.
"I could hear you singing, but I could ask you the same question!" He smiled.
My face went red as I turned away to get dressed. "I couldn't sleep.." I mumbled, still blushing.
"Don't act weird about it, your... not that bad at singing...I guess."
"Thanks!"
I put on my black sweatpants and a tank top, with my red trainers.
"Where are you going?" Bakugou questioned.
"I'm out for a walk, wanna join?" I say, still looking in the mirror doing my hair.
"Sure.."
Bakugou gets dressed aswell and we walk out our dorm.
"The halls are so quiet.." bakugou whispered
"Well we are the only ones awake!"
We both started quietly laughing, as we went outside.
"Left or right?" I ask
"Hmmm.. right" he replied
After a while we start talking about things like, the stars, siblings, well my sister bakugous an only child! And little things like that!
I'm not going to bring last night up. He's so happy, I don't want to make him upset...
I hate when people are sad, I always try to cheer them up! But when it doesn't work, I get worried and I start to feel like shit. Because i wasn't good enough or funny enough to make them feel happy..
"What time is it?" Bakugou asks
I check my phone since he never brung his.
"7:15"
"Should we head back?"
"Yeah.." I said
I kinda don't want to go back to school. I enjoy spending time with my best friend, it's like he under stands me. And I enjoy the little things like, when he gets confused he tilts his head to the side and purses his lips.
His lips. They look so soft...
WHAT. Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. I just... pay to much attention...