Me too..

Kirishima pov: "you fell asleep on me and I started cuddling you k?" Bakugou spit out quick. i didn't want to make things obvious that i got really excited about it, so i just answered with a quick "ok? you don't need to make a big deal out of it baku, its nothing to worry about!"         Bakugou gave me a confused look and snickered, keep in mind we're still huddled together. "whats with the nick name,if you get to call me Baku then i get to call you Kiri!"                             "fine, if you insist" i chuckled.

Bakugou then turns to me and has a worried expression on his face. "its fine if you don't want to talk to me after what i'm about to tell you..."     "that would never happen and you know it! we're best bro's!" i reply. He then looks away shamefully.

"that's the problem... i want to be morethanbestbro's " the last part he said i couldn't under stand! He said it to fast! "sorry but i don't speak spanish, you'll have to say that clearer dude!" Bakugou holds my waist and looks at me dead in the eye. He takes a deep breath and presses our lips together. We kiss three times before we pull away, i'm a blushing smiling mess at this point and i pull him close to feel his embrace. "Let me take you out some time Baku, i..like you to" 

His facial expression changed from worried to shock to happiness in the span of five seconds.    "Yeah. Yeah, lets do that.." We turn on his phone again to watch Netflix as i put my head on his chest, i kiss his cheek one more time and watch his face turn red. I have no clue what just fucking happened...