Date?

Kirishima pov: we sat down on the couch and I wiped his face with my thumb.
"I'm s-sorry ei-Eiji." Kat said sniffling, still letting a few tears slip then and again.
"Don't you dare apologise. It's not your fault." I tell him. I kiss his head softly and hold his head to my chest.
"I've never saw Bakugou like this before.." I heard mineta whisper.
"Shut the fuck up grapey rapey." Jirou said. She then grabbed him by the collar and told him to look for deku.
Baku had calmed down a bit and was just holding onto me now.
"Young Bakugou, it is okay to show your face. Crying is not a weakness." All might said.
"Shut the fuck up. I don't need your sympathy." Bakugou said sternly.
"Ok not giving y"- all might got cut off by him again.
"Well whatever your giving me I don't want it. Take you and your broccoli of a son out of the common room before i do something stupid." Kat told him.
All might walked out.
"You ok baby?" I ask.
He only nods his head and asks if everyone else can leave us alone for a bit. They all agree and go their own ways.
"Kiri I don't feel so good." He tells me.
"About What?" I ask him
"I feel like...Almost like... I don't know. But I feel like I'm losing my shit again." His voice trembles.
I tilt his head up to look at me and kiss his temple. "No crying again baby, but if you feel like your mental health is going down again you know I'm here. And if you don't want to talk to me then there's everyone else."
He repositions himself to sit on my lap facing toward me.
We share a kiss and I hear an almost inaudible 'thank you' from him.
I smile and ask if he wants to go out. We haven't really went out together so I think that will be nice. He reluctantly agreed and we go to get ready.