How

Kirishima pov: "thanks mum" I said as we sat down and ate. Isla finished before the rest of us and put her plate in the Sink. I had a bad feeling about something. Like something was gonna happen. I decided to ignore it and clean up my food. Me and Kat both finished round about the same time and I done the dishes.
No one was in the kitchen anymore since Isla went to her room and my mom had to go to the grocery store, so Baku hugged me from behind.
"Baby?" I ask him.
"Mhm" he said
"How did you g-go deaf?" I splutter
He pauses for a moment and hugs me tighter. I dry my hands and turn around to hug him back, he nuzzled the crook of my neck.
"I-it's my quirk" he said quietly.
"It's too loud, and," he stops mid sentence
He whimpered.
"Hey, Baby, it's ok! You don't need to tell me anything." I run soothing circles in his back.
"Shit" he said walking away to sit on my couch.
I go and sit next to him, his head resting on my shoulder.
"It happened last year." He mumbled
"Oh- like in school?" I questioned.
"Yeah, it was in my dorm. And I just got done studying,I got bored so I started punching my punching bag. I never meant to, but I set off an explosion right next to my ear. I screamed and was crying, my ears were bleeding and all might had sensed something was wrong. So he came and tried to talk to me but I couldn't hear him, so that freaked me out more and I was a crying, screaming, bleeding, deaf, waste of a cumshot having a panic attack." He finally finished.
"Your not a waste of a cumshot." I told him.
"Really? That's all you got out that story?" He laughed.
I turn my head to face his and looked him in the eye.
"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ya got that?" I actually sounded angry.
"Yes." He said looking down.
I decided to pick him up and sit him on my lap, I kiss his forehead and could sense that he was crying. I hold him close to my chest and rocked back and forth.
"I love you Kat." I tell him
"I love you to k-kiri"
Then we heard a scream.