FOURTEEN

"Natalie," he said, glaring at her. He stomped inside and stood before her. Camila looked frightened and I knew why when he turned his head to face me. His eyes were totally white.

"Kenneth... He's..." Natalie stammered, looking at all of us. Kenneth began to struggling and he collapsed to the ground, wringing in pain. His eyes kept turning from brown to white.

"What's happening?" I asked, getting up from my bed. I made my way towards him. He glanced up at me slowly and gripped onto my leg.

"Harry... You know too much!" He had this voice, like there was two of them: one of his own and one from another. He opened his mouth to revealed fangs. Natalie kicked his head and it hit the ground. Kenneth's head then turned 360 degrees around to face Natalie.

Camila screamed.

Kenneth began to get on his feet. "He's being possessed by whatever is haunting the school grounds," Natalie said.

"How do you know?" I asked, searching frantically for something to knock him unconcious with.

"I was told by our head." Natalie pushed Camila and Louis to one side so they would not get in Kenneth's way.

"What head are you and Taylor referring to?" I found a huge encyclopedia on Louis' bed. I ran over to get it. I grabbed it and threw it into Natalie's arms. She smacked Kenneth in the head. There was a crack and his neck turned so he was facing my direction. He gave me a wicked smile when he cracked his neck back to place.

I winced. Kenneth was staring at Natalie who was terrified. He opened up his mouthful of fangs menacingly. Then, his hand was at her throat, tightening at every attempt she made to escape.

Suddenly, someone kicked the door open. Taylor. She ran to where Kenneth was and gripped onto his arm. He diverted his attention to Taylor who was mumbling words under her breath. Kenneth started howling in pain. I noticed his arm has turned orange-red where Taylor was touching, like she was burning him.

Kenneth's head was then threw backwards and his mouth was wide open. Dark smoke escaped and it started speeding towards me. I kept moving back until I hit my desk. A face formed before it dissolved right in front of me. Taylor had her hand outstretched, palm open. Kenneth was on the ground, unconcious.

She started fumbling, losing her balance. Her eyes struggling to stay open. I ran forward in time to catch her in my arms.

"Harry..." she whispered. Then, she laid limp in my embrace.

"Taylor!" I exclaimed.

I looked around the room. Camila, Natalie and Louis were cowering in a corner in fear. Kenneth was still knocked out.

"Don't just stand there! Help me!" I yelled at Louis. He ran forward and helped Kenneth up, slinging Kenneth's arm around his neck. I carried Taylor onto my bed and laid her down. Louis let Kenneth lay on his.

We all gave each other a look.

"What do we do now?" Camila seemed to be catching her breath.

I looked at Natalie. She was staring at Taylor. Then, our eyes met. She was panting, probably traumatised about how she could have died.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" she asked.

I raised an eyebrow. She sighed. "You guys might want to sit down."

-

"Taylor told you there are such things as angels, fallen angels and demons right?" Natalie asked me. I nodded. We were all seated on the ground in a circle in the middle of the room. She sighed, then began, "Kenneth was Taylor's guardian angel. He was asked to take care of her by the head of all angels. I was his friend, in heaven that is." Her eyes wandered from mine to Louis. "Yes, there is such thing as heaven."

"Wait, so this is a disguise? I mean, you being a nerd," Camila asked.

"Maybe." Natalie smirked. She looks really pretty when she smiles even if it's just a smirk. Then, it faded to pure seriousness. "Anyway, Kenneth has always watched over Taylor and how she met you, Harry." My heart skipped a beat.

"That was in your previous life. But then there came that day when something that wasn't supposed to happen started happening: Kenneth started to like Taylor."

"He told me about it and told me to keep it a secret. I had to. If not he would be punished to become a fallen angel and it's not going to look good at all. Everyday, I see him look over her like she was his treasure and he was the pirate. He was even jealous of you and Taylor being able to be together. Then, there came that fateful day."

"The head of angels told Kenneth to watch over Taylor so she wouldn't get hurt."

"Wow. Then, where's my guardian angel?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, mostly it's those who have had a really bad past life would have guardian angels."

I raised an eyebrow. Natalie ignored me and continued the story. "Anyway, Kenneth was instructed to protect Taylor from impending danger which was apparently her ex's psycho girlfriend."

"Rachel..." I whispered.

Natalie glanced at me. "Yeah. Her." Then, she looked away. "She was safe but obviously, you weren't. He was sent to the hospital that day and Taylor spent everyday going there to take care of you and talk to you like you would awake from that coma. I'm pretty sure you don't remember meeting us though."

"What?" My mouth shaped into an 'O'. "I went to heaven. Without even knowing. Oh my god."

"Kenneth wanted to go down to the mortal realm to help her when he found out that Taylor was going to commit suicide during depression."

Because of me. All because of me. I buried my head in my hands, peeking between my fingers.

Natalie gave me a small look. "Our head told him that it wasn't allowed but seeing how sad Kenneth was, he somehow knew how much she meant to him and allowed her to resurrect as her own self again but forgetting everything in her past. So here we are."

I took a deep breath and let my hands down. "Then how did you get in the picture? And why does Taylor keeps remembering then forgetting me?" I asked. I turned to look at Taylor's lifeless body on my bed, watching her chest heave up and down.

"Well, our head found out about the demons dwelling around here and since you had a pretty bad past life, I'm your guardian angel. Kenneth and I are supposed to capture them." I awaited for the answer for my second question.

"Taylor had the permission to enter her body to see you again, granted by our head. But Kenneth kept her angelic soul due to his jealousy. Taylor did escape though. That was why she remembered one day and then the next, she didn't."

Suddenly, something popped into my head.

"Professor Smith," I said.

Natalie nodded. "He's our head angel."

-

so everything is cleared.

kind of. lol

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 FOLLOWERS AND 200++ VOTES! ILYASM♡♡♡

vote.comment.follow

Instagram:

@fairytal.e

Twitter:

@unnxticed