FIFTEEN

"Professor Smith?" Camila exclaimed.

"Who's that? And who the hell is Kenneth?" Louis asked, having no clue who everyone was except for Taylor, Natalie and me.

"He's our professor for our writing class and Kenneth is the dude currently lying on your bed," I explained.

Louis slowly nodded upon understanding. "But how did he get possessed?"

"Yeah, and who is the person who told Taylor she didn't have much time?" I inquired.

"I don't know... I---"

Suddenly a scream reverbrated through the room. We all turned to look at Taylor who sat up immediately and was breathinf heavily. Her face was filled with sweat.

"What happened?" I hurried to the bed side, looking into her eyes. She was trying to catch her breath.

"I... They... I have to go back."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Knock me out."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it, Harry." Her gaze seemed persistent.

"But..."

"Please, Harry," she pleaded.

I bit my lip. I glanced at the others. They were just staring at me intensely. I saw Camila slightly shaking her head but when I turned to look into Taylor's eyes and realise how much she wanted to be knocked out, I did.

Her head hit the pillow and it turned to face me. She laid on the bed, lifeless once again. I sighed.

I needed more information. I needed to know why she wanted to be knocked out again. All this new information has yet to sink in too.

I heard Kenneth grunting and our attention was diverted to him. He was trying to push himself up. Natalie got up to help him. She positioned his pillow so that he could lean against it. He thanked her softly. He noticed us watching him.

"What am I doing here?" he asked.

"You were possessed by one of the demons haunting the building," Natalie said.

He glared at her. She rolled her eyes. "They know what is going on. Apparently, Taylor got into Harry's brain while he was unconcious and told her half of the story."

"And you told them the other half?" Kenneth seemed embarrassed about it.

"Yeah."

"God..." he whispered, putting his forefinger and thumb on his forehead and rubbed it.

"Aren't you guys not allowed say 'God' since he's like your ruler or something?" Louis asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Kenneth snapped.

"I could ask you the same question but they already told me who you are."

Kenneth opened his mouth but nothing came out. He then saw the unconcious Taylor on my bed. "What happened to Tay?"

"She fainted after destroying that demon," Natalie explained.

"And I kind of have to knock her out after she woke up," I added.

Kenneth had that angry glare again.

"I think she was being caught by the demons which explains why Harry heard the chair fall while you were unconcious and back in a moment of your past life. Maybe she was being carried and while struggling, she kicked the chair. Whoever was carrying her has captured her, making her faint after she destroyed the demon. It also kind of explained why she said she was not feeling well. Perhaps, she was trying to destroy them on her own. But how she woke up, I have no idea."

Natalie's assumption seemed like the perfect pieces to fit into my unfinished puzzle but one piece was missing which was, why Taylor had asked me to knock her out.

"But how do we find the demons?" I asked.

"That was why I said we need to do it by tonight, Styles."

"Why, then?"

"Because while I was possessed, I knew the demon's intentions." Kenneth shut his eyes and took a deep breath. His eyes opened. "They would be killing you."

-

ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET? ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS YET? ARE WE OUT OF WOODS YET? ARE WE OUT OF THE WOODS? ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET? ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET? ARE WE IN THE CLEAR YET? IN THE CLEAR YET? GOOD.

sorry for this short chapter. it's actually just a filler tbh.

vote.comment.follow

Instagram:
@fairytal.e

Twitter:
@unnxticed