Chapter - 3

Writer's POV

Past flashback,

It was usual day for Bella, she come collage. There's in right side building replacement was going on. Many companies comes there for that. She's trying to call her friend Vishakha when suddenly bump into a person.

"Auuchh'' she rub her temple and look up finding the man was glaring at her. Then she realised because of it his phone fell down.

"Can't you see and walked" He yelled before she could say sorry. Bella frown seeing his attitude.

"Excuse me. I could say the same" she replied and left glaring the man. She tried to think where she saw him then it click. He's Mahir Sehgal, her friend's brother and top businessman.

But she didn't of course like his rude attitude which till now she heard from her friend but saw first.

There's always news about The Mahir Sehgal, he's famous for his talent and being No1 and the ruthless attitude, a special note he's known casianova also.

But Mahir was boiling full time because of the attitude that tiny girl showed. Till date there's girl always flat on him and throw themselves but she's the one showed attitude.

Next day was Holi and Kuhu invited Bella also. Mahir don't like all this but still when his both sister request he stayed. There he saw her in white-red saree, open hair flying due to wind with no make up totally natural beauty, her cheeks adore little red colour. He saw her laughing while playing Holi.

Something inside him started feeling seeing her, he's never been attracted to anyone like this

Something inside him started feeling seeing her, he's never been attracted to anyone like this. He didn't noticed last day because of anger.

Bella feel a gaze on her and look to Mahir. There magic happens when the eyes meet. He forgot to breath and lost in those black orbs. His hands are itching to touch her, burries her in his arms. She turning awkward left but his eyes never left. Though it makes Bella uncomfortable but she didn't say anything ignore fully.

After ending time party Bella wash her face and due her hair and saree got wet little. She's about to go but again bump on him. He hold her waist before she could fall. He feels to get everything when she's in his arms, her soft milky waist for him was a vanilla ice cream. He wanted the time to soft, her wet hair, clothes...everything enough to make her crazy.

She composing herself left feeling nervous to all his intense gaze.

In very few hours Mahir got all her information. He can't stop thinking about her for a second. Through Bella was already in a relationship with Yuvraaj which made Mahir wanting to kill him.

It didn't take time him to realize he's in love and wanted Bella forever besides him.

Bella in week forget about his gaze, as usual life when he received a flowers from Mahir.