Chapter - 16

Bella's POV

Standing near window from last hour I was lost thinking about what Yuvi said to me, what doctor said. If I want I can asked Mahir but what if he lied. Is there any way I could find my lost 6 months?

The last I remember my normal school last year I started then.. due to Kuhu I saw Mahir....I had crush on him but I doubt he ever see me that time then all blank. After I get fine I join college.... Mahir was not in India that time....then I meet Yuvi, friendship goes in relationship, sudden visit Mahir and his Love.

Could it be possible those blank memories had something about Mahir? As doctor said the past can give me stress so no one talk about what happened.

How in school farewell party I meet with accident??

Maid knock the door and entered after I asked, she left giving me coffee with pakoda's...this rainy weather I wanted to enjoy sometimes forget everything but I guess till I solve my past couldn't live in present.

I think about the door which is locked, I feel as if I come this mansion before and also that room. Could it be right?

But how I'm supposed to enter that room? How I'll get the keys? It only Mahir had so where it can be? I tried to find in this room but waste of time. Maybe he had beside it him all time.

Bella if you want key you need to do more.

Motivating myself I planned how to get those keys.....hope so plan work.

Night,

After dinner I come back room and change into nightwear. Before I gone to bed someone hugged me from back...of course my husband!

🔞🔞

"Mah_ir" i gasped feeling him placing wet kisses on my neck while his hands went under my shirt caressing my bare belly.

"I missed you" he whispered turning me, he capture my lips in a wild passionate kiss. His touch and kisses are making me loosing my mind...he cupped my breast tightly.

Slowly he took me in arms and put me down on bed. Coming over me he placed sweet wet kisses on my neck while opening my shirt.

His pace becomes fast and soon we get rid of our clothes. I closed my eyes and arch my back feeling his tongue doing magic there. It's feeling I'm transport to another world. I cum hard while he lick till I scram loud.

He kissed me hard tasting every corner of my mouth. I can taste myself in the kiss....while kissing he thrust himself in me. Only our moans, groans and the sound of our heavy breath can be hear till 4 hours...we make love till feels exhausted.

Putting head on my chest while his hands on my breast he slept. I caressed his hair for sometime....I couldn't sleep looking at him all time. Maybe the way he cares and loves me crazily makes me fall for him. I seriously wants us to be together always.

Slowly moving him I come down from bed covering myself with sheet. I was about to go washroom when his bag catch my eyes,..shit I forget about it...I went to his laptop bag which he carried always. It's the only thing stay with him always. I smile finding a key there.

Putting it on my cupboard I left washroom to get fresh. Coming back I saw him sitting on bed with phone. He saw me with smile wish me good morning.

After he got ready we left downstairs for having breakfast. Today is college closed so I had full time to find something.

The moment Mahir left I went to the room and thankfully it opened with the key. I entered inside.... it's everywhere dark so I on the mobile torch. I was feeling restless but it's looking a closed room...dust everywhere and some White sheets placed on furniture

I guess I imagine things!

But then a door catch my eyes looking clean. I went near the door and turn the knob. It's also dark...but I was shocked seeing my picture. I find switch board and turn on light. The room had my pictures. Some I didn't know and some with him.

How come I was with him??

It means my assumptions are right.

He knows me before and maybe there's something hiding. Looking all one thing is sure he's seriously Obsessed but he loves me.

"What is this? Stop doing it"

"Why don't you understand."

I put hands on my head having a painful headache with some sounds...I should asked Mahir itself. If we dream a future with together then he should answer me truthfully.

I closed lights & doors then left to my room.

I'll asked him today only.

Mahir's POV

"Did you find him?"

"No sir but his last location and Mr. Mehera's location are looking same."

"Okay you can go but next time I want a clear information"

After the detective left I open my laptop to the CCTV of mansion. I Know what Bella trying to know. The time I saw her with Yuvi at Park and heard there's talk I knew he somehow know and send by someone my enemy....maybe Mr. Mehera. Bad luck he run again so couldn't catch him.

Then the doctor who recognized me and tell her I was the one brought her hospital. I knew she would try to know the truth but I need to be ready to say it in my way.

Jaan you're very naive thinking I don't know what you do. But my eyes always on you.

After office I come back behaving as usual...I noticed her thinking something and looking at me.

"Did you want to say something?" I asked sitting beside her. She's looking nervous but then asked for which I'm ready.

"Mahir I know you're hiding something from me. The partial memory loss are already making me feel empty. I don't know what happened to those 6months. Tell me truth Mahir, did I know you before. Please just don't lie and say everything"

"Bella i-"

"Mahir I saw the locked room and all pictures. Just say please"
__________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - Past come out and something unusual