Chapter - 15

Mahir's POV

Flashback Continue-

I was looking everywhere then sigh as Bella was alone in kitchen gulping water. Those drops fall from her chin then goes under her clothes. I was lost watching her.

I come back seeing her frown little then smile.

"Hi" i start, I don't know what to talk but I need to.

"Hi" she replied with soft smile while I was looking in her pink wet lips due to water.

"Are you enjoying party?" I asked looking at her face, those lips are very distracted.

"Yes it's very good. Kuhu is very much Happy she's-" i was smiling looking at her blabbering. We talked randomly for half an hour...I asked her about friendship Which she accepted. I was happy from the day.

"Bhai why you're daily dropping me and picking me?" Kuhu asked irritated. How to tell her I was going to meet Bella.

I'm very excited everyday with little talks we share, she's kind hearted and very much cute.

"Mahir you here? But Kuhu already left with driver" I made little sad faces and lied I didn't know. Because from 2 weeks i tried to get lone time which is impossible so thought to do it.

"Okay but you alone?"

"I was in library so got late"

"Okay should I drop you?" She first denied but after some time agreed. I was happy that she's with me. Her white shirt, red-black check skirt with two pony tales.... she's looking like a candy. It's hard to drive because my eyes are falling on her again and again.

"Wait" she yelled.

"Are you okay?" I asked concern, but she pointed to ice cream stall. Before I could say she runs there. I was beside her all time...first time I eat ice cream from road to her insist. She's having so much power, it's hard when all girls are behind me...I was behind this little 17 years old girl who's eating like small baby. I wipes some ice cream from her mouth. I take picture of us to capture this moment forever.

After dropping her, I was in my room looking at our picture, having ice cream. There's so many pictures of hers I take unknown to her. I wanted to say her about my feelings but she's like kid, I don't know how to say.

Our friendship increase and 3 months went everything well. She used to come Sehgal mansion with Kuhu to study and I used to help them to be with her. We used to meet alone sometimes and it's are hidden. I feel she also likes me but I'm confused if she loves me or not.

But Bella is mine and my love will one day make her fall for sure. She'll love me one day.

Then suddenly everything starts changing, her exams are comes so she got busy.....I didn't mind anything but I thing I hate most is him.

Arun Mehera.

He's Bella's another class mate who's becoming her good friend and she's getting close to him. After exam she for not once ever try to call me...i couldn't control all this... seeing her with him. Yes I started to follow and find them together many times.

Everything is going wrong, I couldn't wait more so decided to propose Bella.

I asked her to meet. After 3 weeks I'll see her, it's so much hurt seeing her with someone. I just wanted to rip Arun away from Bella. I felt so angry but I want to make her mine....I was going crazy with every passing time.

It's going to be 7 months I saw her first time....I look every decorations i did in this restaurant. I booked it full for us. The moment she entered I shower her with roses... she's shocked, then I come  going on knees holding her hands I propose her.

"Bella I know it's Sudden but it's hard to not speck. I wanted to say you how much I love you....the first time i saw you, I fall for you. Please accept my love Bella and I promise to love you till eternity" she's shocked, froze for a moment then started speak breaking my heart.

"No Mahir I didn't think you like this. We're different from each other's. You just feel attracted towards me it's not love" I get up hold her arm tightly...how could she say I don't love her?

"Bella you don't know about my feelings so don't dare to name it anything. From the moment I was with you don't you feel my love (I cup her face) don't you feel my feelings for once. I know you like me...I listen your friend are talking to you(Bella widen her eyes). Please Bella for once, Give me chance. I do love you really" she's thinking something deep then shook her head.

"No Mahir it can't happen. I'm sorry" before I could say more pushing me she left running. I was broken don't know what to do....I wanted to do anything to make her mine. She needs to love me. I feel I saw some feelings in her eyes but why can't she just give me chance.

I was getting crazy more seeing Arun with her......I can feel them getting close which I can't let happen.

My college has finished and I joined office but it's difficult to work when my mind was on Bella. I tried my best to talk her, making her understanding but I couldn't do anything.

Bella is mine life. She's mine Jaan. If not normally then by hook or crook she had to be mine.

Then after knowing something, I planned to do something on Bella's school farewell day. I know it was wrong but everything is fare to get my Jaan.

"Mahir you're here?" I come back from past looking her biting pen while seeing me. I don't know till how long I was looking at her. Earlier also she use to eat and read, specially when she doesn't understand something biting her pens. I come inside took her pen.

"What you're having problem?" She looks me surprise but didn't asked much just said some accounts problem which she's unable to solve. I help her, it's like old days...but now the thing is my Bella is mine in all ways.

"Thank you. Now let's eat. Tomorrow is Raksha bandhan we had to go" I nods and after dinner we slept. I was looking at her sleeping form over my chest. I pulled her more close and slept.

Next day,

We all come at Sehgal mansion where Rakhi celebration placed. Khusi, Kuhu put Rakhi on mine and  Vikram, another side Bella put Rakhi on Arnav. We all gift the girls then had breakfast together. After that we men's left to office. Bella wanted to stay in our mansion for today so I agreed to that. In evening we'll take our sisters to shopping as Kuhu's plan which all agreed.

I come to office and gets in busy in work admiring the picture of our placed in my table.
__________________________

Precap - Bella entered in secret room.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

#Happy Independence Day and Happy Raksha Bandhan guys ❤️👫

Behir : Happy Independence Day and happy Raksha bandhan to all our Behir fans.