Chapter - 4

Writer's POV

Yuvi was walking on road with his having plastered, he's fuming the way police made fun of him.

Why I have feeling someone did it intensionally? But I don't have any enemy...so for what reason someone could do this?...he's thinking all when suddenly a girl come and hug him.

"Oh baby I missed you so much"

He's shocked to react, some people on park near watching them.

"Hey miss who are you?" He tried to free him but she's clinging more. He definitely doesn't like any other girl expect his Bells, only because of bandages he's after lot moved her.

"Can't you see I'm not whom you're assuming girl. Stay away" he snap.

"Sorry bhaiya" the girl mummer and left. Yuvi rubbing his shirt went away.

The girl go little far and smirk then took money from a man wearing hoodie.

Opening the hoodie his face come clear and he's Mahir.

Now the game is up...he mummer and left inside park jogging while intensionally run beside Ranveer who's also there.

"Aree Mahir beta? You here?"

"Hi Uncle ( he took blessing ) actually whenever I had free time from work I come here"

"Great. Join me then" he nods happily smirking his plans working.

"So how's marriage preparation going? If you need any help just call me uncle."

"Don't worry everything is handling perfectly."

"So how's Bella? Some days ago when I went to pick Kuhu I saw her with a boy in bike...I hope she's doing thinking everything. You know uncle nowadays boys are cheating and what not" Ranveer was shocked knowing it. Giving a fake smile he nods then left home angrily.

"Bella....Bella....come down" he yelled and Bella comes running confused.

"Papa?"

"What Papa? Are you having any affair? Tell me truth Bella." Bella was shocked, her mom and brother also shocked.

"Dad what are you saying?"

"I'm saying correct Arnav. I got to know today. Tell me Bella who's he?"

"I love him"Bella whisper scared, her family was not some very modern...they believed in arrange marriage most that's why she hide this matter.

"Nonsense. I'm warning you Bella-"

"No papa. You can't control my all life. We love each other and he wants to marry me. It's just we're waiting to my study finished. Trust me papa he's nice boy" Bella said calmly.

"Fine call him today. I wanted to meet him" Bella nods happily.

While another side Mahir was smirking because in a hour he'll play his another card.