Chapter - 18

Bella's POV

It's almost 2 at night but my sleep is far away. So much time is already wasted due to my accident and memory loss but now I couldn't pinpoint how-to get her?

It's been days I get back my memory, before marriage. The day I left shopping with Mrs. Khanna,,

2 days before marriage,

Mrs. Khanna was driving the car while I'm sitting beside her with sour mood. After trying hard I come out from home in the name of my dress didn't fit but I wasn't alone.

Then suddenly some flashes comes to see similar road,...."shit why this break wasn't working" I look Mr. Khanna's face worried and getting flashes me driving car but then suddenly car stop finally with a jerk while she said thank God but I lose my conscious.

After 3 hours I come back to sense with my memory, the same accident panicked worked.

How could I forget everything??

Wondering why I'm calling my mom as Mrs Khanna?? Because she's not my mother.

It was a long story........the time when I was in love with Mahir. Yes I did love him but with sudden all changed. My life fully change the day Arun comes. He becomes my good friend and beside his father also Mr. Khanna's friend and business partner. I was happy with Mahir's friendship and wish maybe we could be something more but Arun manipulate me so easily. I becomes stupid believe his lies.

He showed me many pictures Mahir with girls, he said his brother was Mahir's friend that's how he knows. First I didn't trust then I also started to believe those lies, Mahir is playboy....he said that now he's behind me and shows concern. I was hell confused but then think also why would Mahir like me? I was just a kid after all...but when he proposed to me I was hell confused and scared to trust and be a heartbroken so don't know what I said in frustration!!

Then that night I came to know the biggest secret of my life. I'm unable to sleep when all because of Mahir's thoughts! His words of love!!then I saw my parents are talking something in the room. I was just going to kitchen as water of my room is finished but stop hearing those words.

"What Mr. Mehera want Bella?" Ishani said shocked.

"Yes, his son like her and I think that's good, the moment she'll turn 21 her property will go to her name as will say and as condition she's married then her husband would get that and I can easily get it from them" Ranveer said with cunning smile.

"Are you serious? I don't trust those Mehera's. If with you they can cheat Bella's real parents then it's not difficult to cheat us."

"You really think I'm that fool? I'll already make papers with there's signed as those 300 crore will be divided in 60% ours and 40% there's. From the last 15 years we're taking care of Rishab and Janki's daughter Bella as our daughter. No one knows the truth only us and Mehera's so it's better everything done by us only"

"So how's my dear sister Janki? After losing husband and now her daughter also don't know her...(laugh) seriously this so big plans but everything spoiled last minute due to Rishab's will. Swara is soul owner of those 300 crore but she'll get after 21 and mostly she needed to be married."

"Your sister is in place where no one could find her... only because we need her signature also she's still alive otherwise like Rishab, we'll kill her long back. But now control Arnav, he's in so caring with his fake sister thinking as own sister, we need to do something so he stop this attachment"

"Don't worry Ranveer till now everything went according to us. Let Arun play his ways to woo Bella so she could marry him and when after 3 years she would get those property we'll take it then what those Mehera's do with her I don't care"

I run my room listening them. How could she do this? she's my maasi if not my mother...but for some money they killed my father. Where is my mother??

That's all I was wondering and thinking to get a way my mother. That's the only reason I accept Arun's proposal so they would think everything is going according to my plan....I was so depressed thinking my life is all lie and there's Mahir's behaviour is scarring me enough.

Then in party that Arun try to misbehave and then the accident. Everything changed and 3 years get wasted. Now only 1 month I had to become 21 and before that I need to find my mother.

I turn towards Mahir who's sleeping hugging me, he's such a lair and always do something stupid but never get to know I did all acting of memory loss after marriage. I always knows there's all camera present and he's watching me.

What he thinks of himself??

With Mahir I also had a motive....the Mehera's vanish sudden and I had 99% sure he did something. There's also questions why my fake parents marry me with him?? What he did, I wanted to know. I wanted to get my mother somehow.... don't know what they all did with her till now.

I do love Mahir, but all things happen already messed very much then his stupid blackmails but still the love couldn't change ever. Maybe that's why he affects me very much even when I don't remember him. I wanted to be with him always....that's something I dreamed of and now it's happening. I know he loves me and his ways are different but with all the problems going on I wanted us to be together.

There's so many things I still need to find out especially after what Yuvi said. I thought he's my well wisher, a friend but hearing him, I know he also knows something. I don't know what's going on next days....how I'll handle everything but I hope I can manage.

I wanted to say Mahir all but only after knowing why my fake parents are so eager to marry me with him.

Hope I'll find a way soon.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - angry hot love