Chapter - 11

Bella's POV

After getting ready we went out to for dinner, don't know in what hurry he take me out. I didn't want but who's there to listen? The car stop in front of Cavila,..wow he Knows my favorite restaurant too.

I'm doubting how much he knows about me. It not looks that only 3-4 months he meet. Well I can't guess anything as if he could stalked me then he could get anything information he wants.

The dinner also silent like car ride only creepy feeling is he's staring at me.

"Stop staring" i whisper, feeling very conscious from his intense stare as if remembering the moment happened.

Stop thinking that Bella! How much I scold myself but it's impossible to forget.

"I don't want permission to look what's mine" Damm his smirking face as he's winner. I couldn't let it happen. I need to control but how could someone stay sane when a hot guy hell bent to loose your control.

Shaking all thoughts I ignore his stare. We're going back to home stop at signal, but my eyes catch him.

Yuvi

He's also in bike going, I look at Mahir he's busy in his phone to sending emails. I look back at Yuvi, maybe it's last time but I'm glad he's okay. Soon car started and Yuvi went another side.

After coming home getting fresh I laid on bed soon Mahir join. To my displeasure hugging me from back he slept soon me also.

Mahir's POV

After an hour we slept I open my eyes and slowly leave. I checked her properly and she's in deep sleep. Kissing her forehead I left.

Coming down to library of this mansion I take out the Cooking recipes book and press the button behind it. Soon a large portion of bookshelf move opening the secret door. Entering inside I come in front of another door and press my thumb as it's the password. Entering inside I smirk seeing him lying in corner unconscious beaten again tied in chains and a man standing beside him.

"Mark is everything under control now?" I  asked  standing and Mark nods.

"Yes sir, last day when he tried to run I catch him and today when I left to give water he took advantage and again run but now he's fully control. We gave overdose of drug so he'll be unconscious"

Writer's POV

"Hmm good and make sure he doesn't run again otherwise you'll see the door of death soon" gulping saliva mark nods. Mahir through finger motion him to left and Mark left.

Sitting beside the beaten man Mahir smirk.

"Sadly you're here in this condition from 3 years but what to do? Loving my Jaan is big crime and see now she's all mine. The situation also in my hands if ever she got her 6 months period lost memory she'll hate you. (Laughing like crazy) I love her so much and her fool family every time believe me only. That's day whatever happens no one ever gonna Know. (In angry) soon her family also will pay to make her sad."

Mahir smirking coming out goes towards the room which stay locked. Opening the door he smirked.

The room full of Bella's photo and some of with him. In one big picture Bella in school dress having ice cream and Mahir was standing beside her. Then the bed placed on that big room having bedsheet of Bella's picture and same with pillows.

"Whatever I did till now only to get you. I tried for love before also and now but it seems like you planed to kill me with killer attitude of yours. When all are crazy behind me only you're different. Maybe the path was wrong but for me everything is correct. (Laying sideways caressing Bella's printed picture on bed) but I love you like so much and you're mine. Nothing can be in world take you away from me. Bella belongs to Mahir only"

(Hamen Tum Se Pyaar Kitanaa, Ye Ham Nahiin Jaanate
Magar Jii Nahiin Sakate Tumhaare Binaa
Hamen Tum Se Pyaar)

He comes back room after locking the door laid beside her caressing her head.

"Now it's getting late. I'll make you mine tomorrow . After that you'll need me  also soon as your parents(smirk)" smirking he thinking all hug her close, packing her lips he fall asleep.

In unknown place,

A man come inside a old farmhouse where another old man of 50's sitting on chair.

"Finally you come. What's the news?"

"I'm sorry but it's impossible to find him. I think-"

"Stop it( old man yelled) I'm sure he's not died. Fucking 3 years he's Missing but I'm sure that Mahir Sehgal won't kill him. Only because of that I'm sitting silent so he knows better to finished him. But one work you couldn't do. Finally he got that little girl for whom all this fucking mess happened" the man didn't say anything but it's sure he doesn't like how's he's talking about little girl.

"Sir , her name is Bella and there's not her fault. It's all because of Mahir Sehgal first he did everything and blame chote sir and now also marry her" old man laughs loud.

"It seems that Bella did Magic. You also fall for that girl but listen you if I won't get my son soon I'll kill that little girl...arrgggg then also my son! (He sigh frustrated) listen do whatever you want to but I just wanted my son to free from that Mahir. Using my weakness he take everything from me but how long? He manipulate everything, I couldn't inform any police. For all my son is culprit."

"Sir I'm trying my best. I did all I can but now I guess Bella can help us"

"How?"

"Sir don't worry I'll try our another plan. That Mahir can marry her but she's easy to get manipulate"

Old man laugh sarcastic..."you're new here boy, you don't know his way. See after whatever we did he get her. He took this exact time and success to gain her parents trust, we failed. But now it's enough to be in dark, I can't imagine what he do till now my son. You do whatever you want to but remember my name shouldn't be come out." The boy left and old man get up frustrated.

Mahir till how long you'll win. One day everything will come out for sure. You can make me helpless but I won't give up on ever my son.
_____________________________

Precap - Behir hot love❤️

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️