Chapter - 8

Bella's POV

"What the hell you're saying?" I asked getting up while he put the bag in table then smirk coming near me. I tried to run but he comes to me in a speed holding me.

"You bustard. Don't think of forcing me. I'll kill you" I started to yell but he glare at me and put hand over my mouth. He took me near bed and pushed me facing it. I was about to turn but he comes over me.

Within a click sound I gasp. He actually tied my hand with bed. I was busy pushing him when he did it. Then he left. I was facing the bed and feeling more uncomfortable as the choli I wear is mostly low back.....I heard him unzipped the bag and took something out. I couldn't make it out what is THIS....but I feel a pinch my back....then realized it's injection.

"What you did?" I yelled but soon everything starts dizzy. I wasn't unconscious but wasn't completely in conscious also. I feel the touch on my back and realized he opened it. Then I feel some pain which wasn't so bad as I'm not in Sense but I could heard some machine sounds.

What he's doing??

Then he left and wipes my back with a towel and I finally feel sleepy and fall asleep tired.

Mahir's POV

"Mahir I need to talk to you" i frown at Arnav's call but then went towards his room.

"Is everything okay? There's only hours of marriage" I asked somehow from some minutes I was feeling restless and here seeing Ishanima sad face while Ranveer dad consoling makes me more nervous.

"Mahir Bella run away." That statement me froze. Pain start building and soon anger placed that. After warning in morning also she did it.

How dare she?

"Mahir beta we're sorry-"

"It's okay dad. It's not your fault and don't need to say this to anyone.... I'll come with her soon" i left running and remembered the last night conversation I saw and heard.

Flashback,

As usual through the camera i saw her running in washroom with phone. I was sure whom she would talked but I didn't react but then hearing conversation at late night with Vish I got more angrier.

(The scene Mahir watching through laptop)

Vish entered the room finding Bella lost in thoughts.

"Bella" Vish sit near her and Bella smile bright hugging her tightly.

"Why you need to go in Delhi now only? I was feeling alone all this days" she said hugging Vish.

"Sorry Bella I wasn't here when my friend needs me. I'll surely killed that Yuvi to break your heart...Kuhu told me everything. Now see you're marrying Mahir your first crush" Bella pushed her angrily.

"Nonsense I was child that time and for God sake Yuvi wasn't cheater. It's all that idiot, bustard Mahir's plan and I'm running away from marriage tomorrow. I'll never marry him"

"WHAT? Running? What are you speaking? Why will Mahir do anything like this?" Vish asked shocking.

"A long story. He's behind me claiming love but actually crazy obsessed, I thought he'll go away soon but he's an asshole. That's all his plan to trap Yuvi. Oh wait Vish give me your phone" Vish gave her then Bella called Yuvi and asked how to run as she's ready. Yuvi told her he'll be there marriage hall in Waiter look and all set her room washroom to run. Bella just need a perfect time.

After ending call Bella gave back Vish her phone who's shocked and
Scared there's plan.

"Bella what about your parents?is it right? Don't you think you should make them understand not running like-"

"No Vish. They're not trusting me and I'm sure they'll marry me off with Mahir so it's the last option i had. I hope they understand I'm able to take my decision and nor stay under there's eyes always." Vish hold Bella's shoulder.

"Please Vish I need your help and please support me. You're only the one last can understand please. My family doesn't understand me now but you'll help me right?" Seeing her hopeful face Vish agreed and Bella hug her happily mummering 'Thanks'.

I was angry hearing her stupid plans and wanted nothing just destroy everything. I throw everything near me to control my anger. How could she think of running. I knew I was forcing all her sudden but she's not understanding my love. It's like she's vowed not to understand so I did all this.

Morning of Marriage day,

I called Ishanima asking her to give Bella phone.

"Hello" she said non interested tone.

"Good morning soon to be Wifey Jaan. I hope you're feeling good"

"Shut up and tell me what you want?"

"So straight, I like it. BTW I comes to know you're planning to run away." She wasn't speaking but I know she's froze in shocked.

"You-"

"Yes I know and warning you not to be smart enough"

End of Flashback

I took my phone out and saw missed calls of my men's. After knowing there's plan I asked them to keep an eye on her and do something with that Yuvi's bike so after sometime it will stop. When Bella get ready and didn't run I thought she accepted but NO and it really hurts.

I contact with my men's and left where they're. I found Bella alone and took her.

I look at Bellaa who just fall asleep due to seductive. So much happen today but finally she's mine and we're married. I smile seeing my work on her upper back, tattoo with my name...like I had. This name will be showed whom she belongs and no one in this world can have her except me.

Bella was only Mahir's.

After removing her jewellery and hair pins I made her lie comfortable then laid besides her hugging.

That's what her place....my arms, close to my heart.

Soon you'll also Love me Bella. One day the Love will Again blossom for sure and I'll make it happen.  
__________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Precap - Shifts to his mansion all alone.