զմαϯϯմσɾδεɕίʍ

-

Chenle's POV
2 Days Later | 8am

-

A couple days ago after we got back from the mall, Kun helped us settle in his house so that we could stay a while

Donghyuck gets to room with Mark, Jeno gets to room with Jaemin, I get to room with Renjun, Doyoung and Sicheng get to room with Kun, and Johnny gets to room with Ten, leaving Yukhei by himself unfortunately.

The day after, Yukhei, Renjun, Jaemin, and Mark tutored me, Jeno, and Donghyuck on the things that we needed to know in school. And Kun and Ten helped Doyoung get ready to help us apply to the school.

After we got accepted into the school, we went straight home to hang out with the others.

It seems that Jaemin and Renjun have taken a liking to Jeno, and Renjun seems to like me as well. Johnny and Ten seem to get along well, as well as Sicheng, Doyoung, and Kun. Yukhei likes pretty much all of us, and Mark and Donghyuck really like each other a lot. It makes sense, since they've known each other for so long.

Anyway, today is the day that we finally go to school with Mark, and we couldn't be more excited. Kun, Doyoung, Mark, Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, Renjun, Yukhei, and I piled up in the car and Kun drove us to the school.

"Have a good day kids~"

Kun cheered as we got out.

"Chenle, Jeno, and Hyuck. Can the three of you come here for a minute"

Doyoung called the three of us, so we went to see what he wanted.

"Make sure that nothing happens to Mark please. Make sure nothing makes him upset that could potentially trigger the wolf in him"

We all nodded, and he kissed us on our foreheads before he and Kun left.

"What did hyung want??"

Mark asked when we caught up to him and the others.

"He just told us to have a good day. He was worried about us, since it's our first day in a human school"

Jeno lied, although, it was partially true that Doyoung was worried about us.

"And it's our first day being around so many humans"

Donghyuck added.

"Wow really?! How come??"

"Johnny-hyung never let us go out of the woods, especially after Donghyuck-hyung got attacked by that hunter"