ѵίɡίηϯί ησѵεʍ Թϯ.2

-

Donghyuck's POV

-

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

Taeyong bolted towards Johnny with his blade in hand, but Jungwoo successfully shot it before it could hit him.

Jaehyun used his sword to try and knock him back, but Taeyong acted fast and clashed their blades to deflect his attack.

"Fucking traitor..."

He pushed Jaehyun back with his blade, and they began fighting each other.

Yuta decided to attack Johnny instead with his wolfsbane throwing star, but Sicheng attacked him before he got to throw it. Johnny didn't want him to fight Yuta alone, so he got off of Taeil to help him.

Taeil was about to pick up his blades, but only managed to get one after Jisung shot the other. Doyoung and Chenle then worked together, and fought with Taeil. Jisung quickly retrieved the blade he shot, and disappeared into the trees.

Jeno, YangYang, Hendery, and Xiaojun slowly walked around the field to spot any weak points to attack, while also studying how Taeyong, Taeil, and Yuta fought.

Jisung and Jungwoo, however, were analyzing the three of them to make sure that they didn't try to pull any dirty moves. They were prepared the shoot them if so.

While they were all occupied, Ten quietly came over to me and Mark to help us. He helped us walk with him, since we were still very weak from Yuta's daggers.

After making sure that no one was watching us, Ten guided us behind a few thick trees. Behind them we found Renjun, Jaemin, and Yukhei, but still no sign of Kun.

"Sorry that we couldn't let the two of you see us. We decided to help after all, no matter how dangerous this whole situation is"

We could only let Jaemin pet us since we couldn't say thank you, but he knows our intentions.

He carefully sat me and Mark against one of the trees, completely hidden from everyone else fighting on the other side. Ten took out a mysterious potion from a small black pouch he had after he made sure we were comfortable.