ϯɾίɡίηϯα

-

Jisung's POV
5 Months Later

-

"You run really fast Lele~"

"I guess speed comes with being a werewolf~. But you run pretty fast too~"

Chenle and I already finished eating lunch, so we decided to have a little fun in the gym.

We played around for a while, but then we decided to compare our stamina and speed, by taking turns running laps. They redesigned the gym completely, after what happened here a while back. We think it looks even nicer now.

"As an ex-hunter, I was required to train myself to improve my stamina and speed

"As an ex-hunter, I was required to train myself to improve my stamina and speed. I may be fast, but not as fast as you~"

"If you wanna run fast like me, I could just bite you for when the next full moon comes around~"

Chenle menacingly smirked all in a sudden, and his eyes glowed a hazel color.

"H-Huh???"

"Got you~! I was just kidding~. Unleeeeess...~"

His smirk got even more menacing, and his eyes glowed hazel again before he started laughing.

"Kidding again~"

"R-Right... I'll think about it..."

I silently mumbled.

"Hmm?"

He got closer to me, looking as if he wanted me to repeat myself.

"Y-You know... I'll think about it..."

I spoke up.

"You really mean that...?"

Chenle looked a bit concerned, but also a bit happy.

"I do... I know that it'll be painful, but that doesn't matter to me. Being a werewolf like you guys doesn't seem all that bad, and it looks fun. And...I'll be able to become closer to you and the others that way"

"But we're already best friends Ji. All that'll do is cause you a lot of pain every full moon. I don't want you to go through that..."

"That doesn't matter to me. I know that I don't know what that pain feels like, but I've felt a lot of pain in my life. And besides, I don't have any other family apart from you and our other hyungs. None of you would look at me any differently if I was a werewolf. I'd have the best of both worlds if I was part werewolf, just like Mark-hyung. That way, I'd be closer to you and your hyungs, while still being close to my hyungs. So...you can turn me. I don't mind"