ѵίɡίηϯί ϯɾες | Թϯ.2

-

Donghyuck's POV
Back at the Hut

-

We made it home within a matter of minutes, and quickly got Johnny, Doyoung, and Jeno out of the car

We ventured to Johnny's room and rested Johnny and Doyoung on his bed, while Yukhei took Jeno to his room and rested him on his bed. A few minutes after we arrived, the Second Claws finally showed up. They brought everything that they needed to help us, from healing everyone, to making sure that we all stay in control on Wolf Day. Thankfully, they were in the area when Mark called, so they were able to show up quicker than we expected.

I stood at Johnny's side with Chenle, while Jaehyun and Xiaojun operated on him. Chenle clung on to my arm while I held Johnny's hand.

"Hyung...please promise that you and Doyoung-hyung won't leave us..."

Chenle mumbled, and Johnny only smiled at him.

He let go of my hand, and held out his pinky to Chenle. He immediately intertwined their pinkies together, creating the promise. Johnny then disconnected their pinkies, and went back to holding my hand.

"Hyung...we need you... Not just because you're our Alpha, but also because you're our family... You're like a father to us... We can't live without you..."

He looked me in my eyes, and softly laughed.

"...You're still the same as when you were little... Still so caring towards everyone, no matter who they are, or the circumstances..."

I held his hand tighter, becoming saddened by how weak his voice sounded.

Everyone then became alarmed by Mark heading towards the exit, seeming to be very upset.

"Mark? Where are you going?"

Sicheng asked, making him stop in his tracks.

He just stood there and didn't say a word. But then, he suddenly looked back at all of us, and held his head down.

"...I-I'm very sorry......"

He mumbled as a tear ran down his face.

Before any of us could say anything, he bolted out of the room and away from the hut. I quickly became worried about him, and curious as to why he suddenly ran away.

"...Donghyuck, go after him......"

Johnny weakly mumbled.