ςεδεɕίʍ

-

Renjun's POV
The Next Day

-

I'm only staying home from school for a few reasons.

First off, there's Chenle. He looked really sad when he came back to bed last night. I want him to be happy, so I offered to watch Mark and Donghyuck while he went to school, since we all know he wanted to go.

Secondly, there's Mark. Though I may act cold towards him, he's still a part of my family. I'd hate for something seriously bad to happen to him. Even if he is a werewolf now, and has technically been one since the very beginning, it's not like he knew about it himself. So, I'll do anything for his well-being.

And thirdly, I just don't want to go to school. I think that's pretty much self explanatory in itself for everyone.

-

11am

-

I was eating the last bit of breakfast that I'd made when Mark and Donghyuck started waking up

For the most part, they looked pretty normal. Mark sat up a little bit, eyes still closed, with his extra fluffy and messy bed hair. Donghyuck on the other hand sat up, but only to flop flat on his face into the blanket. A small muffled groan could be heard from him right after.

Mark rubbed his eyes and opened them a little, seeming to be confused after seeing me.

"Renjun??? Why are you here???"

He tilted his head, and had a small pout formed on his lips.

"Chenle had to go to school, but he didn't want to leave because he wanted to make sure that you and Donghyuck were alright. So I'm here to take his place"

"I see..."

"Hi Renjun-hyung..."

Donghyuck mumbled, still laying on his face.

"You alright Hyuck??"

Mark inquired, but only got another groan out of him as a response.

Mark did seem to be really worried about him. Donghyuck looked like he didn't have any strength at all. Either that, or he looked like he was really sick.

I helped Mark get him to lay on his back. However, he had already fallen asleep again when we helped him up.

"Is he alright??"