"So, you like him?"

(Some cursing is involved)

Skylar P.O.V

"After you." And with that the fight started. This guy is strong.

(Fastforward to Cap's entry) 

Suddenly the fight stopped when a shield out of nowhere hit all three of us. We got defensive, ready to fire, looked up and saw Captain standing above us all. 

"Stop! All of you." He said with authority. His voice is so soothing yet so firm. Wait, what?....... Skylar snap out of it!!! Cap jumped down from  and landed perfectly on his feet.

"Look I don't know what you plan on doing here." He said.

"I'm here to put an end to Loki's schemes." Thor boomed. I can bet he is incapable of whispering. 

"Then prove it. Put the hammer down." Cap said. Uhhh.... I don't think that's gonna happen.

"Umm..... bad call, Cap. He's really attached to his hamme...."Before I could finish, that ass of a god swung his weapon at me, literally making me fly a few yards until I crashed into a tree.

"Hey douchbag, you don't get to hit my sister." I heard Tony say. But within seconds he came flying towards me. I tried to get out of his way but he was too fast and crashed on top of me.

"YOU WANT ME TO PUT THE HAMMER DOWN?" Thor screamed. Suddenly a loud clang of metal hitting metal came and we both got knocked down, AGAIN, with the wave of energy. Not only us but a good portion of the forest got knocked off too.

All four of us slowly stood up. "Vibranium is awesome." I said. "Yeah." Tony breathed out. Thor looked shocked at what happened. It's alright, big guy, we're all shocked.

"Are we done here?" Cap asked. Oh we're more than done. My muscles are really sore.

Steve and Thor went back to the quinjet while Tony and I flew back to our Tower. We will join them tomorrow, as of now we've got homewrok. And by homework I mean Dr. Selvig's Extraction Theory.

Once we got back and our suits were off, I realised I had bruises on my hand and my head hurt. I made an ice pack and started applying it on my hands and head alternately. 

"Does it hurt much?" Tony asked applying his own ice pack on his arm. "It's more or less the same. Just some sore muscles." I said.

"That guy has a mean swing." Tony said.

"That he does. But the way he did the lightning thing with his hammer was crazily cool." I said. Tony laughed and nodded in agreement.

"So what do you thik about Capsicle?" He asked me. I have some idea on where he wants this conversation to go. He's a little shit.

"Seems a bit uptight. Desperately needs to get laid." I said getting up and pouring whiskey in two glasses.

"Just like your type." He smirked.

"Tony, I don't want any part of this conversation." I said handing him his glass.

"You know, you and Pepper are the only people I like being handed things from." He smiled.

"Yeah. Should I be honoured?"

"Yes, of course. After all I'm Tony Stark." He started laughing.

"You're such a diva." I said joining in.

"Okay, enough of me. Back to you. Do you like Capsicle?" He asked while taking a sip of his drink.

"He got so annoyed with us on the jet and you should've seen his face when you called him Capsicle."

"Yeah, I saw his face. That's his new name now. And stop tring to change the topic." He smirked.

"I'm not changing it Tony." I gave him the 'duh' look.

"You aren't? Okay then tell me, do you like him?" He asked with a slight sarcastic tone.

"I just met him, man." I said with an obvious tone.

"Okay let me rephrase that. Do you find him attractive?" He grinned and took another sip.

"He's pretty juicy for an older fellow." The moment those words left my mouth I realised how wrong they were.

"Okay they came out very wrong." I admitted.

"So...."

"So..... what?"

"You like him?"

"No."

"Find him attractive?"

"Maybe."

"See I told you!" He shrieked with joy.

"Told me what?" I swear if he wasn't my brother I would've strangled him.

"That you're into older guys." He said with the ' obvious' tone.

"He doesn't look old." I defended.

"Come on, seriously! He looks like he just got pulled out of the 40s."

"Well, technically he was pulled out of the 40s." I stated

"Alright, I'll give you that." He shrugged.

"Yes you will." I smirked.

"But still, it has been settled."

'What is?" I'm trying to play dumb but this BITCH JUST WON'T DROP IT.

"That you like him."

"Tony, stop. He's not even my type. He's too uptight."

"Really? And what is your type?"

"Someone who is funny and casual. Umm.... sensitive, understanding, smart. You know there are a lot of attributes I want in my guy but most importantly he HAS to love food."

"You know what, you disappoint me. I thought it'd be better." He said.

"Oh please." I roll of eyes. I wanna kill him.

 "You're getting boring day by day, Skye. Where is your sense of thrill?"

"Uh huh, what can I do? My sense of thrill is inspired by you.' I said teasing him. He had an amused look on his face.

"Alright alright . Let's get to the theory papers now shall we?"

"Sure. JARVIS open Dr. Selvig's notes. Give us a brief on what is in it." I said.

"As you with Miss Stark." JARVIS said.

"When did you get JARVIS to make a soft copy of the notes?" Tony asked. "I thought we had to physically read it."

"When it arrived. And you're welcome." I smirked.

"Yes yes." He smiled.

"Go on, JARVIS."