Goodbye, for now.

Before even comprehending anything or even acknowledging the presence around us, I wrapped my hands around his neck and interlocked my lips with his. I would've had to tip toe to reach his face if it weren't for the heeled boots I was wearing. I kissed him slowly because I did not know how he would react to it.

Suddenly realisation hit me and I saw what I did, I started pulling away nut was stopped because that's when he kissed me back. I felt his hands on my waist and I deepened the kiss. It was soft and passionate at first but it got rougher and demanding by every second that passed. Even I enjoyed every moment of it, I could make out Cap wasn't too experience in this area.

Well I can't blame him. He hasn't kissed anyone in the last 60 years. While we were deep into it, my hands went up to his hair and I grabbed onto it, meanwhile his hands slipped down to my hips. I smiled into the kiss.

We stopped and pulled apart to catch our breaths. Our foreheads touched as we looked into each other's eyes and breathed heavily. My hands were still oh his neck and his were still on my waist, oh wait, they were on my hips noe. I smirked.

"Why would you do that?" Cap asked.

"Maybe I like you too." I said with my smirk growing wider.

"Oh that's... that's nice." He said with a smile.

"Yeah it is." I said and pulled away but he didn't let go of my hip.

We stood very close, still looking into each other's  eyes. My eyes will start paining if I keep doing that. Nevertheless, I got lost in his eyes and didn't realise the people around us were cheering for us. Steve looked around with a huge grin but he still didn't let go.

"Uhh... Cap?" He looked at me with those puppy eyes. Oh god, those were the best and the cutest puppy eyes I had ever seen.

"Yeah?" He whispered.

"I have to drop Dr. Selvig to his house." I said.

"Alright." He still was not letting go. Wow, he had no clue.

"I have to drive him there."

"Okay." I smiled at his cluelessness.

"For that... I have to get to my car." I whispered, trying hard not to laugh.

"Alright." He breathed out.

"But I can't do that." 

"Oh, why?" He seriously doesn't know where his hands were.

"Because... I don't know how to put it in a nice way."

"Oh... is it bad? You can tell me... If you want to."

"Oh yeah. It is perfectly okay." My cheeks were getting red now.

"So...?"

"Well I can't go because... well I'll just be blunt about it... you're not letting go of my ass." I said and waited for his reaction.

"Oh my... my..." He realised and let me to and took several steps back. His eyes were so wide, that I was concerned his eyeballs might come off.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, Cap. Calm down." I took a few steps towards him with my hands reaching out for him, trying to calm him down.

"Oh god, Skylar. I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm..." He trailed off. He looked genuinely guilty. Wow, maybe I shouldn't have been so blunt. Oh god, I embarrassed him.

"Cap, it's okay. You didn't break anything. Calm down." I insisted.

"But I..."

"Steve..." I cut him off, " Don't worry about it." I said with authority this time.

"O...Okay then." He gave me a weak smile and I returned the favour with another kiss. And this time the sync was better. Our lips danced together una much better rhythm. Wow he is a fast learner. We broke our kiss when someone said or, we can say, shouted,

"Hey, get a room, you two." And I instantly recognised that voice to be my brother's. I turned around to look at him and said, "I'm sure you and Pepper live on the streets because I never find you two in your room." I replied back with a smirk.

"Oh my god... BURN!" Clint laughed his lungs out.

"You just get home and you're gonna get a got piece of my mind." Tony smirked.

"Wow, I feel threatened, Tony." I said and turned my attention back towards Steve, who was smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He just kept smiling.

"Alright, don't tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"I hope to see you soon, Skylar." He said and kissed my cheeks causing them to go red.

"You too, Steve. If you need any help, just call me, okay?"

"I will."He smiled and turned away from him and walked towards my car. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me with a smirk on their face.

"What? Show's over. Go home!" I laughed at them.

"Oh darling, that was just the teaser trailer." Nat winked at me causing me to roll my eyes.

"Get home quick. I want to hear about why you didn't tell me anything and told Bruce everything." Tony pouted.

"What are you, 5?" I remarked and he just waved his hands all around. I looked at Bruce and he flashed me a smile. I smiled back and walked on.

I saw Clint mouth the words, "That was hot!"

"Oh shut up." I mouthed back with a laugh. Finally I made my way towards Dr. Selvig who had an ear to ear grin.

"Let's go, Doc." I said and helped him get inside the car and I got in myself.

As I drove and made my way towards his house, I could feel him glancing at me time to time, wanting yo ask me something and I knew exactly what he wanted to ask.

"Alright, Doc... you can ask me."

"W-what?" He looked startled.

I looked at him momentarily, not letting my eyes off the road for more than two short seconds.

"I know you are dying to ask me something." I smiled and looked at the road ahead.

"Alright, you caught me." He raised his hands in defeat.

"So what do you wanna ask?"

"Well... Umm... where do you think, I mean I don't wanna sound nosey but where do you think yours and Steve's relation will go after, you know, the kiss?"

"Wow, I hadn't thought of it." I replied.

"Well, I don't think you got enough time to give it much thought. It happened merely minutes ago." He said with a laugh causing me to smile at him.

"Honestly, I don't know." I answered, truthfully. "We'll just have to wait and see."

THE END

Oh boy, the first book of the Captain America series is over. Oh my goodness. I cannot believe it. I published five chapters today because I had promised my best friend that I would complete this book before the new year A.K.A. 2020, which is an hour away. Hahaha. I hope you all had as much fun reading as much I had writing

ENJOY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!