Victory and feelings

Hey guys, my story has almost come to its conclusion but their is going to be a sequel, which I am currently working on right now. There are going to be more than two books of the Avengers  series. But I wanted to tell you guys (and this is important), my story does follow the basic plot line of the movies but I have and still am going to change up a lot of the scenes to fit my story line. That's it!

"Yeah, we won." I said.

"We really did. Can you believe that? We actually won against an alien army." She breathed out.

"Yeah. This is... incredible. Come here you." I said and pulled her in for a hug.

"You know, you small really good for a person who almost died and fought a bunch of aliens." Nat said.

"Well what can I say. I am a Stark." I laughed.

"Skylar, Natasha do you copy?" Steve's voice came through the comms.

"Yeah we copy." Natasha said.

"Get to Loki. He's in the building. We don't want him to escape." Steve said.

"On it, Cap." I said. "And Cap can you do me a favour?"

"Yeah sure."

"Tell Tony I am gonna kill him when we've dealt with Loki."

"My comms are on." Tony said causing Nat and Steve to laugh.

"Here I think my message has already been delivered." I said and started to move downstairs.

"Hey Skye, can you help me get Dr. Selvig." Nat said.

"Oh yes. I am sorry, I didn't see you here." I apologized.

"Don't worry, dear. You were a little preoccupied with your brother flying out there." He smiled.

"Yeah." I breathed out and brought one of his hand around my shoulder while Nat took the other one.

"Doc, rest for now. We will get you medical assistance ASAP." I said and we left him to rest in a room.

"Alright, we gotta find Loki." Natasha said.

"I think I saw him up there." I said, pointing at the top. 

"Well let's not waste anymore time." We raced upstairs. We reached the last floor and saw the boys had also arrived.

"Skye, I am sorry. I had to." Tony came towards me, apologizing.

"I am going to deal with you after we have dealt with him." I walked passed him, towards Loki.

"Are you alright?" Cap asked me with genuine concern in his eyes.

"I am, Cap. Don't worry." I smiled and he returned the gesture.

All of us stood behind Loki, who slowly dragged his body up the stairs and turned around to see us towering over him with evident scowls on our faces. He took one look at us and said,

"If it's all the same to you... I'll have that drink now." He breathed out.

Suddenly Thor grabbed his brother and hand cuffed him. He also covered up his mouth. He deserved it.

"I'll take Loki back to my planet. He will face Asgardian justice." Thor said.

"Very well." Cap said with a nod.

"Alright, since we've dealt with Loki can we go have some shawarma now?" Tony asked.

"Hey, are we going to one two to three blocks down fro here.?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"Well then let's go get some shawarma." I said and looked at Tony, "... and then I'll deal with you." 

"Can we not deal with me?"  Tony asked.

"Oh, no can do." 

"Okay... whatever." He sighed and turned around. "Oh, so Hulk can you de-Hulk now? We'd really like our Bruce back." 

 On hearing Bruce's name, the Hulk let out a loud roar.

"Okay we are going to mention Doc and... oh my god, I think we better step back a bit." I said retracting my footsteps. Everyone else did the same. The Hulk looked around at us and stepped closer towards Natasha.

"Oh god, not again." Natasha was scared.

"What do you mean 'not again'?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Long story. Will fill you in later." She whispered and turned towards Hulk.

"Listen, Bruce, try to think." She held up her hands in surrender, setting down the scepter from her hands. I saw Cap and Thor get a tight grip on their weapons, getting ready for defence. Thor shielded Loki behind him. Clint turned his bow into a spear. Tony and I were the only ones without weapon. Tony was still in his suit but it had no power in it.

"Bruce, we're on the same time. We're... we... we're friends, Bruce. We're your friends." Nat breathed out and took a step closer to him.

Suddenly he took a sharp turn, walked away from her and knelt down. The green started fading away from his body.

"Wow... what just happened?" I breathed out.

"I have no idea." Nat replied and looked at me with a smile, "... but it worked." I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. I started  walking towards Tony's room but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?' Tony asked.

"Your room." 

"Oh okay. But why?"

"To get him some cloths." I pointed at Bruce.

"Oh okay." He said and walked towards the paddock.

"Hey, Tony."

"Yeah?"

"Get out of the suit and get Bruce some water."

"Alright, mom." He laughed, making me smile. Thank goodness I am getting to hear it again. I don't know what I would've done if I would've lost him.

I got Bruce a shirt and a track pant. I wanted him to feel comfortable. I walked out, towards him and handed him the cloths.

"Hey." He called out.

"Yeah?" I looked back at him.

"How d-did you get the other guy to, you know, calm down... maybe?" Bruce asked while putting on the cloths.

"I didn't, Nat did." I said helping him up.

"Oh... how?" 

"She just talked to you... uh the other guy."

"How did that work?"

"I don't know but it was nice actually. It was really tender."

"Oh I see." He said and averted his eyes. He was blushing. Oh my. He's so cute. I followed his gaze and saw him looking at Nat. Nice. Do I see someone crushing on my best friend.

"Bruce?" I caught his attention.

"Uh huh?" He looked  at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah but what's with the smile?" He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Nothing. Walk with me." I said and hooked my arm to him by the elbow and dragged him outside. One we were out, he finally spoke,

"Why are we out here?"

"I wanted to get you away from Tony because if he heard what I am about to ask you , you're gonna have a hard time being around him because you know he is kind of a pain in the ass." I laughed.

"Oh kay. What are you going to ask me that is so serious?" He let out a nervous laugh.

"Alright, answer me truthfully... do you like Nat?"