First Impressions

(Some cursing is involved)

Skylar P.O.V ( Fastforward to Stuttgart, Germany)

"Tony, they have located Loki. Time to suit up." I said while looking at the screen and checking SHIELD's Intel. Yeah I hacked into their system.

"Great. Looks like Agent Romanoff and Captain America are also on their way." Tony said looking at his phone.

"It's time we join the party." I said. "JARVIS deploy Mark III." I said and went towards the paddock to suit up.

"As you wish, Miss Stark." JARVIS said and started his work.

"Ah, I see you made some changes. Looks good." Tony complimented.

"Thanks. I thought, why not spice things a bit?"

"That's why you designed those new missiles." He said, smiling proudly. "JARVIS deploy Mark VI."

"Yes, sir."

"I added those missiles to the prototype of your Mark VII. When are you planning on taking it for a ride?" I asked.

"Did you? Well it is still a prototype. But soon I guess, because sometimes you gotta fly before you can walk." Tony said.

"Damn right, you do." I smirked. By now both of us were suited up and standing on the paddock.

"Let's go for a loooong ride." Tony spoke through the comms.

"Race you to Germany." I said taking off.

"Oh you little cheater." He said taking off himself.

(Time lapse)

"Loki, drop your weapon and surrender now." I heard Natasha's voice through the quinjet's speaker. I could see the Star Spangled man fighting Loki.

"Agent Romanoff, you miss us?" Tony said overriding the quinjet's comms. Why is my brother so extra?

Tony and I made our way towards the fight on the ground. After getting a good shot at Loki we threw him off with our blasters.

 After getting a good shot at Loki we threw him off with our blasters

"Make your move, Reindeer Games." Tony said putting his hand up with the missile and blaster ready to fire. I stood next to him with the same stance. Loki put up his hands in surrender making his helmet disappear.

"Good move." I said bringing my hand down. The missile went back to its place. Tony followed my actions.

By that time Captain had joined us. "Miss Stark. Mr. Stark." He said acknowledging us.

"Captain." We both acknowledged him at the same time.

Captain grabbed Loki and dragged into the quinjet. Within minutes we were flying back to base. I was standing beside Natasha, still in my suit but I had taken off my helmet.