Secret hunt

I am so so very sorry for not uploading for such a long time. I had my semester exams going on and couldn't write my story, BUT I AM BACK NOW AND IT'S HALLOWEEN SO Y'ALL ARE GONNA GET TWO CHAPTERS TODAY! WOOHOO!!

"Great. Where do we start?" I asked.

"Good question. I was just randomly looking around for something suspicious."

"Cap, they won't just keep things lying around."

"Yeah I know. Well here's a thought. If they were using the cube to harness energy, they would've made something out of it."

"Something as in... some sort of weaponry?"

"Exactly. What else would they need it for? They definitely do not run a power plant."

"Oh god. The power that the cube holds is unlimited. Even if an extremely small portion of it is used to make weapons, they are going to be way too lethal."

"When HYDRA used it to make weapons, its blast vaporised anything and everything in its way."

"Oh dear god! If they really made weapons like that, they are going to pay for it. Especially Fury, because that bastard is the one who would've authorised it."

"Yeah. well the weapon's vault is this way."

We made our way towards the vault. We walked in silence because we were both dreading the thing we would find. Oh god, I really hope Fury did not do something so stupid. 

"Do you really think Fury would do something like this? I mean authorise the production of weapons of mass destruction?" Steve asked.

"I'm just going to be blunt with you. Yes. He is capable of being so ignorant that he will actually want weapons that could destroy an entire city." I scoffed.

"But that doesn't sound as if he is being ignorant. It sounds as if he is..." Steve started.

"Paranoid." I completed.

"Yes." He breathed out. " What is he so paranoid about?"

"Guess we'll find out." I said and kept on walking towards the vault. We walked for a while, trying to avoid as many suspicious eyes as we could.

We reached the vault and I hacked into their system to get us in. 

"Wow that looked so effortless." Steve complimented once we were in.

"It was nothing. They really need to step up their security. It is too weak." I smiled. He opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by the sound of notification of my phone. I took it out and saw JARVIS had finished the decryption. But there was one file, of which he didn't gain access. Phase 2 was its name.

"What is Phase 2?" I murmured to myself.

"What?" Steve asked.

"There is some file called Phase 2 which is not being decrypted. It's firewell is very strong. I gotta decrypt it manually." 

"I don't think you will have to decrypt it." He said and pointed at something with his chin. I followed his direction and say Phase 2 written on a steel door in red. This must be important because it also had the signs 'DANGER'  and 'Only authorised personnel to enter' plastered on it.

"Time to find out what they've been cooking up."I said and Steve got ready to open the door. He opened the door with his 'superstrength'. His arm looks so buff and sexy. His biceps are so big. Dude! He opened the door and walked in with me following him closely behind.

"Let's get up there. there's nothing down here." He said and jumped up to grab a railing and pulled himself up like it was nothing.

I jumped up on some boxes lying around. I really hope they do not break. I tried to reach the upper floor but failed. Steve had already started to go to the other level.