Proper conversation

Once we were inside the lab I turned around and faced Dr. Banner.

"Dr. Banner. I haven't properly introduced myself. Skylar Stark." I said and extended my arm.

" I know, Miss Stark. It's a pleasure to meet you." He smiled and shook my hand.

"The pleasure's all mine. And please call me Skylar." I said.

"It'll be fair if you call me Bruce." He stated.

"Alright, Bruce." I smiled.

"Skye, JARVIS up and running?" Tony asked.

"Yup. He started the moment you planted the chip." I said while getting ready to start my work.

"Wait. I don't follow. Who's JARVIS?" Bruce asked.

"Oh, he's our man back home. He makes our jobs very easy." Tony said.

"Hmm, so how does this 'person' help ease your jobs?" Bruce asked.

"Oh, he's not a person. He's a program. We created him." Tony said.

"A program eases your job?" Bruce looked confused.

"Yeah." I smiled at how confused he was.

"Okay so.... JARVIS is up and running meaning what?" He asked.

"We suspect that SHIELD is hiding something. They have all their secrets and we're here to find them." Tony said.

"So that's it? You're here to know the secrets?" Bruce asked.

"And to find the Tesseract." Tony said. "But think about it. Why did SHIELD have it in the first place?"

"Exactly, 'energy'. Stark is the biggest name, the only name in clean sustainable energy. Why are we in now? Why weren't we in before?" I questioned.

"Our dad was one of the founders of SHIELD. Why were we deprived of something we had the birthright to?" Tony said.

"Maybe you guys were busy in your own industry." Bruce stated.

"You know Agent Romanoff was sent to spy on us. And were kept under house arrest. All by Fury's command. Never once did we hear anything about energy harvestation and out of the blue they're into the energy business?" Seems a bit sketchy, doesn't it?" Tony said.

"Come on, Bruce. Why do you think they brought you in even though they know what could happen if you lose control. No offence." I said.

"None taken." He said and went into deep thought. We waited for him to say something. "You guys do have a point." He breathed out.

"See what we're saying." Tony said.

"But I just wanna finish my work and get out of here." Bruce said.

"Seems fair." I said and got ready to start my work.

"But you guys keep JARVIS running. I wanna know their secrets as well." He said.

"Oh we will, Doc. Don't you worry." I said with a smirk and Tony patted his back.

"Good to have you on the same page with us, buddy." Tony said.

"What can I say, you guys put up a good point. Plus you're very persuasive." He said.

"Indeed we are." I said smiling at him. With that we started our work and what can I say, it's gonna be a long day.

Steve P.O.V.

She's here, She's even more beautiful in real life than in the picture. I did meet her last night but it only for a brief moment.