Unknown feelings

*Cursing involved*

We went back to work, slightly guilty about the way we treated Cap. Looks like I gotta apologise to him, again. How much time do we have before he stops tolerating us? Looks like we'll find.

"Crushing on him, are we now?" Tony pulled me out of my daze.

"Uh huh?.....Asking or stating?" I asked.

"Maybe both,"

"You can't do both. Either you ask or you state."

"Uhhhh.... then I'm stating."

"It's good to know that even Tony Stark can be wrong sometimes." I patted his back and walked towards Bruce. I transferred my data on the screen he's working on.

"These levels look pretty good. We gotta work out the variables and we'll have the location of the cube within a few hours." He said.

"At what distance do you think it'll signal us?" I asked.

"Given the calculations, I'd say within a mile, even less." Bruce said looking at his monitor, working out some of the calculations.

"That's very good." I said and walked back to my monitor.

"I might sometimes be wrong about a thing or two but this......" 'You and him' Tony mouthed " I am not wrong about."

"Tony, we're working here. Save this for later. We're busy." I snapped. Why am I getting annoyed?

"Well we've got a lock on it. All we have to do now is wait." He shrugged.

"And you're gonna make it your personal mission to annoy me the entire time!" I scoffed.

"Of course! Now tell me." He insisted.

"Tell you what?"

"Your feeling about Rogers. Confess it."

"Tony, I have no feelings for him."

"Come on, Skye. Don't lie to your older brother.""And how would you know even if I did?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I've seen the way you look at him." He smiled, evilly.

"Tony..... I met the guy last night and had a proper conversation with him today and you're saying I've got feeling."

"You already find him attractive, it's a matter of time before you fall for him." He smirked.

"Tony, you're annoying me right now." I said, walking away from him.

"So that's it? You're gonna walk away from the truth. Bit tacky, isn't it?" He smirked. I stopped at my tracks and turned around to face him.

"Tony, you're taking this way too far. Stop right now!." I warned.

"Why? You're gonna cry now?" Tony cooed.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Tony?" I snapped.

"No, I'm not." He laughed.

"Leave me alone." I said and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Tony asked.

"Away from you. I swear I'll smack you if I stay here any longer."

"Come on. We're working. Get back here now."

"My work is done. I'm outta here."

"Come on, Skye. I was kidding, well not technically, but yeah come back! Why are you getting so worked up?"

"You're asking me why I am getting worked up? Well maybe because YOU are getting on every single nerve of MINE. You are taking this WAY too far! DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY?" I shouted.