Cat AU's

Prompt: Characters turn into cats 

ADA:

Dazai: 

-Constantly exploring and when he's not he's curled up on your lap while you do your work

-Loves cuddling and often tries to distract you from your work. 

-Destroys a lot of the office by knocking things over 

-Sits on Kunikida's desk and bats at his pen, pushes all the documents onto the floor and hisses at him constantly. 

-Probably gets kicked out of the office within minutes 

-Probably had a brown coat with bandages wrapped loosely around his legs and neck.

Atsushi: 

-Very scared and nervous while trying to get used to his new body.

-Creeps around the office and tries to carry on his work

-Probably gets dressed up by Kyouka 

-He looks like a smaller version of his tiger form with a black collar.

Kunikida:

-Very loud and hisses at Dazai whenever he feels he's slacking off

-Very helpful, trying to pick up files for you and organise your desk (as much as he can)

-Very grumpy for the majority of the day due to the lack of work.

-Probably tries to follow the others around on their missions but gets lost. 

-Has blond fur with a smart black collar around his neck.

Ranpo: 

-Probably is very annoying until someone gets him his candy.

-Will go around the office meowing loudly, forgetting that the others can't understand him.

-Will eventually realise the others can't understand and will pout in the corner.

-Eventually will sulk on your lap letting you stroke him while you do your work.

-Will try to tag along on any open cases that you have. 

-Has brown fur with a smaller version of his signature cap on his head.

Tanizaki :

-Probably really quiet, doesn't really know what to do with himself.

-Naomi probably fawns all over him dressing him up in various outfits.

-Will sit on your desk patiently waiting for you to finish working.

-Probably will try to remind you to eat, forgetting you can't understand him. 

-Has light orange fur with a blue collar.

Yoasno:

-Probably enjoys being dressed up and lets you brush her fur.

-Probably will go around the office scratching the others and tripping them up, trying to get some new patients. 

-Probably will go out and wander around Yokohama

-When around the office will probably sit around grooming herself.

-Probably lets Naomi and the other girls try different outfits out on her.

-Has a black body with a light purple collar with her signature golden butterfly attached to it.