•Fever• I wanna know you

A/N
Kai and the ninjas are at the library cause Zane thought they could have some peace and silence for once. Also Kai can be a little of an a**hole in this.
Requested by: Ninja_Puppet

Kai's POV

"Ugh! Remind me again why we're here?" I groan for the fifth time. "Aren't you enjoying the silence?" Nya frowns. "No! This is soooo boring! Can't we stop a robbery or something?" "Can we just relax for once?" Cole sighs. "This book about different fighting technics is very interesting!" Seriously? "Here! This will help you!" Jay says and throws a book at me.

Relationship problems

"Haha! Very funny Jay! My break up with Skylor was because we didn't have much in comment, NOTHING else!" "Cmon! You've been SO grumpy the latest week!" "Whatever... I'm going to check another part!" I walk out of the room into another with even more books. It's not like I think that I'm going to find any but... Who cares? Hmmm...

Dragon theme

Maybe I can check out that shelf... Dammit! Every dragon book is here except the one about fire dragons! When I turn around to see someone sitting in a chair reading a book... The one about fire dragons! "Excuse me," I say. "are you done with that?" "Yeah, almost- KAI?" "Shhh!" Wait, How does he know my... "Neuro? What are you doing here?" "Just... eh... sitting here reading....... It's good to see you again!" "Wow! We haven't met each other since tournament! How are you?" "I'm fine, ehh... you?" "Fine, and are you okay?" "I'm fine! Yeah, more than fine! I gotta go to the bathroom!" What was that all about?

Neuro's POV

Shit! Shit! Shit! I didn't know he was gonna be here today! The reason I was reading in that book was because I wanted to find out more about his element, I'm trying to learn more about... him. Alright Neuro, focus or else you'll screw it all up! Just man up, go out there and tell him that you... like him... GAH! What am I thinking? I can't confess now! He already has a girlfriend! I just wash off my face to stop myself from blushing and walks out again. Kai is holding another book in hi hands. "Why do you have that?" I ask when I read the tittle. "It's called Jay being super annoying and recommending me this book cause I broke up with Skylor a few weeks ago!" Broke up... SO I HAVE A CHANCE! "Why did you two break up?" "We discovered that we just... didn't have that much in common..." I need to find a good way to confess! He's probably not in the mood for someone new right now but I can at least tell him right? "Neuro! Are you awake?" He snaps his fingers in front of me. "What were you thinking about?" "Nothing special really..." Dam! Why does he haft to be so... so hot? Oh, I am SO happy that he can't read my mind! 'What's wrong with him' CRAP! "I'm fine!" "Are you sure about that?" I nod and take out a book about fire powers and hand him the dragon book. "Why are you reading so much about fire?" Ehhh... Come up with somethings Neuro! NOW! "I want ehh... to learn more about other elements!" "Why Nerdo?" For gods sake! "It's Neuro! And don't you think it's important to learn about how other elements work?"

"Nah, not really! I just have ONE element and I know it perfectly!" "But if you learn more ab element you can learn more about the person that have it!" "I have five other elemental masters as roommates and I know them very well!" "And the others?" "What others?" "Skylor, Shade, Turner and..." "Tsk! I don't need to know them! We never talk to each other... it's a miracle that I met you today!" I can feel a tears forming in my eyes. God not now! But, if he doesn't wanna get to know me then I'll never have a chance with him... "Maybe if you weren't so selfish then Skylor might didn't have to break up with you!" I snap at him. "The reason that Skylor and I broke up was because that we didn't have that much in common! Mind your own business by the way!" "All I want is to get to know you better!" "WELL! I DON'T NEED TO GET TO KNOW YOU! I'M PLANNING ON GETTING SKYLOR BACK SO GET OUT!" "OH! SORRY THAT I WANNA KNOW THE PERSON I LOVE!" The I rush out and back in to the bathroom. I didn't mean for this to happen... I didn't want to get in his way... I'm sorry Kai...

Kai's POV

'OH! SORRY THAT I WANNA KNOW THE PERSON I LOVE!' Love... He loves me. Tsk! More like LOVED me. I shouldn't have snapped like that at him... "Woah! Kai! Talking about a big fight!" Jay sighs. "I should apologise to him right?" "Yeah, you better!" Great! Now where is he? "What was I thinking?" Somebody says devastated. "He was dating a girl so why would he love me?" I walk in to a corner and sees him leaning against a wall, his cheeks wet. "Hey, Neuro are you okay?" I really didn't mean for him to cry. "W-Why are you here? You hate me?" "No! Neuro I don't hate you! I just have a bad temper! That's all!" "So... the whole thing with that I like you... I just..." I pull him closer to me and hug him. "Neuro... I'm not disgusted by you, in fact... I think I like you too..." "R-really?" "Yes!" I answer and look deep in to his eyes. "I just didn't realise that until now!" Then he grabs my shirt and pulls him closer to me. "Are you two a thing now?" Cole smirks behind us. I don't know why but I just answer... "Yes!"

A/N
So that's the latest request so I'm out of them... Got any tips?