•Darkthinking• Turn on the fan!

So... I love Shade! He's my wolfie! So this and most of my free oneshots are going to have him included! So... the plot! Shade's sick and Neuro's taking care of him!

3rd persons POV

Shade woke feeling like someone set his room on fire, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around him. No, no fire! And it was snowing outside. "Shade! Breakfast is ready!" Neuro called from the kitchen. Shade slowly got out of bed but almost fell down when he felt how weak his legs were. "What's wrong with me today?" He grumbled and stood up. Stumbling into the kitchen he noticed that Neuro had placed... Four chairs at the table? "Hun... Are we having visitors?" "No Shade, what are you talking about?" Shade tried to grab one of the chairs when he noticed his hand just went right through it. Then he felt another wave of heat go through his body. "Neuro, can you turn on the fan?" "Shade! The house is cold enough already!" "Whatever..." Shade muttered and tried to sat down at one of the chairs but he ended up landing on his butt on the floor. "Shade are you okay?" Neuro gasped and ran up to his boyfriend, placing a hand on Shade's forehead. "Shade you're burning up!" "That's why I told you to turn on the frickin fan!" Shade groaned. "It feels like I'm in a sauna!" "No Shade!" Neuro stated and carefully picked Shade up. "You got a fever! Wait I'll get you back to bed!" 

Shade narrowed his eyes at Neuro when he placed him back in his bed. "Neuro... you never told me you had a twin..." "No Shade, you're seeing double!" Shade blinked a few times but the other Neuro wouldn't disappear. "I'll go make some soup for you! And I have to take your temperature!" "No Neuro... I'm fine!" Shade groaned as his boyfriend left. Mentally cursing himself he closed his eyes trying to sleep. Then his phone which was laying on the nightstand rang. "Mmm... Who is this?" "SHADE! YOU NEED TO COME!" For the first time ever, Shade was glad he was **sick** "No Turner... I got a fever!" "Oh... well then, do you need anything?" "No Turner... I wanna sleep!" "Uhm... Okay... get better soon!" Shade hung up and put his phone back. "I swear if Neuro babyfies me I'll kill him!" "Okay Shade open your mouth!" Shade did as told and then he heard the thermometer letting out a small "beep" Neuro took it out and looked at the tiny screen. "One hundred three Fahrenheit..." he sighed. "You really need to rest!" "No Neuro it's not that bad!" Shade tried to get up again when Neuro pushed him down. "If you don't behave I'll call your mom!" "Nonono! Please don't call my mom she'll-" "Then behave!" Shade sighed in defeat and put his blanket over his face. Then immediately regretting his decision when he started sweating. "I'll get you an icepack!" Neuro smiled. Kissing his boyfriend's warm forehead. 

Neuro went back to the kitchen and continue to cook the soup before he grabbed an icepack. "Okay, hun!" He smiled and placed the icepack on Shade's forehead. "Your soup will be done in a few minutes! Then you can sleep the whole day if you want!" "Neuro..." Shade whined and grabbed Neuro's arm. "Can you put on my favorite show? PLEASE?" "Okay! I'll carry you to the couch! You want to watch that old lion anime right?" "It's called Kimba the white lion and it's a classic!" Neuro rolled his eyes and slowly picked Shade up. As he put Shade down on the couch he heard a bleep from the kitchen. "Ah! Your soup is done!" Shade looked after Neuro when the theme song started. Who believes in doing good and doing right? Kimba the white lion is the one! Shade directed his head back to the screen. He felt a bit childish for liking this series but... he had already watched all the movies and this wasn't like Fritz Donagan right? Neuro sat down by the couch with Shade's soup and held a spoon-full in front of him. "Cmon Shade open up!" "Mmm...." Shade mumbled and did as told. After finishing the soup and watching ten episodes of Kimba the white lion he fell asleep. 

Neuro smiled and carried Shade back to the bed. "Get better soon Hunny!" he smiled. Suddenly the doorbell rang and Neuro opened it. Upon seeing Turner he grabbed his wrist and said. "Shade's sick and he needs to rest! Goodbye!" "Wait wait wait!" Turner said, picking up a bag of candy. "I always eat this when I'm sick!" "Turner... You can't eat candy when you're sick! I'll save this for when Shade gets better!" "Aww! But candy is the best medicine EVER!" "Whatever..." Neuro sighed and closed the door. However, when he opened the bag he noticed it was filled with something he couldn't resist. Smarties! He quickly picked up the small chocolate candies and shoved it in his mouth. I'll get Shade candy when he feels better!  He thought to himself as he kept eating. I'm helping him! And twenty minutes after, all the candy was gone.

AND DONE! Next up, blackscreen! (I feel like I should inform you about the next oneshot for some reason XD)