•Resonatedgravity• This sucks...

A/N
This is not a request, I'm pretty new with this ship so sorry if it's bad...
Jacob is currently living with Gravis to help him with stuff cause he can't do that much in his current condition.

Gravis's POV

"Please let me help!" I try watching Jacob struggling to carry in a couple of bags filled with groceries. "No way!" He answers. "Not with that leg!" "But-" "Butts are for sitting! Speaking of which... shouldn't you be resting right now?" "Jacob, please! I broke my leg, not my ribs!" Who knew he could be this stubborn? I use my powers on both bags to lift them up but Jacob doesn't seem to like it... "Are you calling that resting?" He places the bags on the floor and pulls out his guitar so he knows where I am. He walk up to me and gently starts pushing my back. "You go to bed NOW! Shoo!" This feels so weird... he's almost half my size. I let him push me in to my room and lay down in my bed. "Now if your leg starts throbbing then just call for me and I'll get you some ice, or just take some painkillers!" "Jacob, I know! And I can get the ice myself!" "You're staying in your bed for the rest of the day! Got it?" I sigh in defeat, he's not going to quit nagging me until I do like he says. "Can I at least get my lap-" "No! I'll get it!"

Jacob's POV

"But you can't even see what it looks like!" "I know how a laptop feels Gravis, and I know you're  charging it right now!" I walk out of the room before he gets a chance to protest, now... It shouldn't take that long for me to find it as long as I have my guitar. Ah there it is! I pull out the contact and carries it back to him. "Thanks, baby!" He says. "Heh... what would I do without you?" I chuckle a bit and kiss his cheek. "Get better soon!" "I will!" I walk out of his room again and continues to put away his groceries. Man, what the heck is he buying? It's super heavy! I just sort the things that I can tell what they are depending on how they smell, some things smells like old rust... what is this? I put the weird things aside so I can get rid of the bags. I now that Gravis think it's annoying that I have to help him with everything but hey! He's the one who always helps me with finding the right way and stuff. But I know this apartment just as well as my own, so the chance of me getting lost here is below 0% With other words... impossible! Plus that I have my guitar just in case.

Gravis's POV

I open my laptop and starts texting Turner a little.
T: Hey Gravis!😁
G: Hey Turner! How are you?🙃
T: Great! You?
G: Fine I guess... Except that I broke my leg a week ago😶
T: Ouch! Well that sucks! 😕
G: I know...
T: How did that happen?🤔
G: I don't know exactly... I remember using my powers to float over some trees and then something crashed into me, the next thing I remember is laying on the ground feeling extreme pain in my left leg😣
T: Double ouch! 😬😬
Gravis: Yeah, but Jacob is taking care of me🥰
T: Awww! How nice of him!😇
G: Mhm... he's the best boyfriend ever!😍
T: Not better than Neuro!😏
G: Whatever😆
T: I gtg! Neuro wants me to listen to an interesting 📖😒
G: Lol! Okay!😂

I close my lid and look at my cast. I've been trying to walk on it a few times when Jacob wasn't look- eh... sorry, hearing but that was almost just as painful as the fracture. "Are you hungry?" Jacob walks in to the room and throws an apple to me. "Thanks," I mumble and take a bite. "Did you get the groceries in order?" He nods and scratches the back of his heads a little. "At least the one that I knew what it was, some things smelled like old rust..." Smelled like old rust? Huh... I have no idea what that could've been... "It sucks that I have to stay here," I mumble. "Couldn't I have broken my arm instead?" Jacob smiles and sits down beside me. "Yeah, it sucks that you can't go out with me now... but! You don't have to walk!" "Jacob no! You can't push me around in a wheelchair, you won't see anything!" "Who said that I was the one that have to push you? Besides... you still have your arms right?" "Hehe... okay you got me!" "Neuro and Turner are dating so maybe we can have a double date someday?" "I actually texted Turner just a couple of minuets ago," I tell him.  "but if any of them are going to push me then it's Neuro, not Turner! I don't wanna break my other leg as well!" "I'll make sure of that!" Jacob chuckles. "So why don't you text him again and suggest something?" "Sure!" I say and opens my laptop again.
G: Have Neuro finished reading?😉
T: I fell asleep after twenty seconds so he stopped!😅
G: Lol! Anyways I wanna ask you about something!🙂
T:What's on your mind?
G: I wanna ask if you and Neuro would like to go on a double date with me and Jacob!❤️❤️
T: We would love that!😄
G: Great! But... it can't be too far away cause... you know...😞
T: Your leg... right...🤔
G: What about Chen's? We can talk to Skylor too!😆
T: What happened to your leg?🤭
G: Turner, you know what happened!😑
T: Sorry! That was Neuro! I haven't told him yet🤪
G: oh... I see😌
T: But Chen's place sounds great!👍🏼
G: Good! When?🕜
T: How about next week? I'll call you when we know a time that suits us!😎
G: Great! See you soon! Bye!
T: B-Bye!

"Then it's all set!" Jacob smiles when I close my lid. "We'll have a nice dinner with our friends AND we get to go with each other too!" "How did you know that they said yes?" "Cmon! I might be blind but I can read your sounds like a book! Btw! How about taking of your turban at the date?" "Hell, NO!"

(A/N I'm actually enjoying this ship!)