•Brainfreeze• Yandere! Zane

A/N
Warning!
Blood and a bit torture

Please don't kill me after this!
Requested by: SammyJSMarksoles
Just read it...

Zane's POV

"Cmon speedy! Let's go!" Ugh! Why is Neuro with him again? Their personality's does not fit each others at all! Yet, they've been dating for two months and just hearing Neuro talk about how cute and funny he is... I need to get rid of him! Neuro's mine and only mine! I squeeze the shuriken in my my bag, preparing for what will happen. "I'm just gonna go train! See you later Nerdo!" "See you later Babe!" How can he find that nickname funny? I follow Turner to his room without him noticing me and watches him starting to punch his punching bag. Same routine everyday... he trains for half an hour before joining Neuro again. It's my best chance during the day. I walk up to him once he lands another punch at the bag. Now I need to have full focus on him! "Hey, Turner!" "What? Oh! Hey, Zane! Didn't see you there!" He smiles. "Can I help you with something?" "Actually you can!" I answer and grabs the shuriken in my bag. "Neuro is mine so stay away from him!" "Ehh... Excuse me?" "I said, Neuro is MINE!" I pull out the shuriken and slit up a big wound across his arm and grab his shoulder. "Z-Zane! Why?" He gasps. "You stole him from me!" I whisper coldly. "But I'll get him back!" I punch him in the stomach as hard as I can so he stumbles back and falls on the floor... watching the blood from his arm painting the floor red. I jump on top of him before can get up and run. "Y-you're insane!" "I'm doing this for love!" I smirk and raises my shuriken in the air. "With you gone... Neuro will finally be mine! And only MINE!" Then I slice up his throat. "Y-you won't get away with this!" He hisses as his body makes a few shaking movements before going limp. "Are you dead now?" I take off his sunglasses, his eyes are wide in terror, but at the same time empty. I feel nothing... absolutely nothing... I rush into the bathroom to clean the shuriken and chance clothes. When I look clean enough I rush back and puts back his sunglasses, bandage his arm and his throat to make it look like I was trying to save him. Okay Zane... remember that there's two people that can read your mind so you must act in your thoughts as well! "EVERYONE I NEED HELP!" I yell desperately.

Neuro's POV

I rush up the stairs behind the others... Jay is the first one to run in and then we all hear a terrified scream.the other ninjas rushes in as well and before any of us can rush in Nya walks out... stumbling and eyes filled with tears. "Neuro," she whispers and places a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" What is happening? I push her aside and rushes in before the others get a chance to stop me. I see a body laying in a big puddle of blood and the others are staring at me. "Neuro... I'm so sorry!" Zane whispers. "I couldn't save him!" No... this can't be real! I rush towards the body and take off his sunglasses. One blue and one green eye is staring in terror and in emptiness at me. "C-cmon baby! T-This isn't funny!" I stutter and shakes him a bit. He doesn't move a muscle. I place two of my fingers on the side of his throat. No pulse... He's dead... He's dead. "HE'S DEAD!" I cry out and lays down next to him. "I'm sorry I couldn't save him..." Zane sighs. "He has a bruise on his stomach, a large wound on his right arm and his thought is slit. "We'll find out who did this!" Kai growls. "They won't get away with it!" "Should we move his body or should we-" "NO!" I sob. "Let me stay in here with him! At least for tonight! I wanna have him close to me, one... last... time..." Then Zane gently places his hand on my back. "In that case, I'll stay too! It's very unhealthy to grief alone..." I nod and nudge myself closer to Turner's body. I still can't believe this! He was fine just an hour ago and now he's... I start crying in his cold chest silently praying for him to wake up. But I know he won't, he's gone forever now... and I will never... ever see him again... Never see his teasing and irritating smirk, never hear him call me Nerdo again... "We'll leave you two alone," Tox sighs. "but we need to exclaim the room and check if the murderer left any traces." Murderer... he was murdered... Why? Why would anyone do this to him? "Don't worry Neuro," Jay mumbles. "We'll find the guilty one and make him/her pay for this! Even if that means we'll have to travel all over Ninjago to find him/her!" "I've called the police so they're on their way to take witness-statements and... pick up the body..." Ash mumbles. "But I think the police can trust us to find the murderer on our own... after all, you ninjas are used to catching criminals right?" "Not criminals like this!" Cole answers. "But we won't stop until we find them!" "That wont be necessary!" Somebody yells and walks out of a corner. "I know exactly who did this and I recorded the whole thing with my phone if you need evidence!" Then he points to us and his eyes starts watering. "YOU KILLED HIM! I KNOW IT! JUST BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY!  ADMITT IT!" We all turn around to see that the person is pointing at the one standing behind me.

Zane...

(A/N Dun dun DUUUN! Want me to write a second part? Also if you wanna kill me here's a sword🗡 But good luck telling my parents... Sorry! I was thinking about marketing Neuro the Yandere but... he's one of my favourite characters so I couldn't make him a person that goes around and kills. It's not like I don't like Zane I just like Neuro more!