•Pixane• Jealous?

Requested by: RubyRed883

Zane's POV

This feeling... What is it? Pixal... Why is she hanging out with Neuro and his friends so much? And every time she comes home she talks for about two hours about how fun she's had! Like, I know she loves me but this feeling... It's like anger and sorrow together! Why? What's happening to me? "Hey, Zane! Turner just invited us to a party at his house!" Jay smiles. "You're going right?" "Is Pixal invited too?" I ask. "Actually... she was the one that told me that we were invited! He told her first!" "And HIS friends?" "Wha- Neuro, and Shade? Yeah, and I think he was going to invite some of the other elemental masters too!" Okay, so nothing suspicious! Just a friendly meeting! Nothing else! Nothing else... RIGHT? "Zane? ZANE! IF WE'RE GOING WE NEED TO GET DRESSED!" Jay yells and drags me into his room. "Okay! I have two blue tuxedos! You can borrow one!" Well... at least it's not pink and... I don't have a tuxedo! "Okay since we're both men and straight we can change in the same room- why did I say that?" "I don't know brother! What's on your mind?" "Oh yeah! Turner told me Shade's gay so... OKAY, ENOUGH TALKING! CHANGE!" So Turner's friend is gay? But what about Neuro? Is he gay too or... IS HE DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR PIXAL? "Woah, Zane check this up!" Jay exclaims while looking at his phone. "Someone ships you with Neuro on this weird website called wattpad! The ship is called brainfreeze!

Neuro's POV

"Oh hey Pixal! Always early I see!" "Indeed Neuro, wouldn't miss this party for the world..." Hang on... is she thinking about something special? Wonder if he ever is going to tell? "PIXAL! Turner and me are friends! That's it that's all we ever going to be!" "Wasn't he the one who invited you here?" "Well, we're... Uhm..." CRAP! CRAP CRAP! Why did I tell you about my crush? "My studies of your relationship shows positive signs of he liking you as well!" "Thanks, Pixal!" I sigh and hug her. "But DON'T tell him I like him before I do it myself!" "Sure..." Suddenly we hear a small cough and when we turn around we see Zane standing at the door. "Z-Zane... I swear it's not what it looks like!" I smile sheepily. DAMNIT! That's what they say in every single movie when someone is caught cheating on their partner! "You're coming with me!" he growls and grabs Pixal's arm. "And YOU! Stay away from her!" Okay...... WHY AM I ALWAYS SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THESE THINGS! I'M THE ONE KEEPING THE SECRET THAT SHADE LIKES LLOYD! WHY? ALWAYS! ME? JUST... LET ME READ IN PEACE PLEASEEE! I DON'T THINK I'M ASKING FOR TOO MUCH! Just to sit alone... in a somewhat dark corner with maybe a flashlight with a book and just read in silence... "Hey, Neuro! It's truth or dare, wanna join?" "Uhm... Sure?" I already regret this decision!

Pixal's POV

"Okay Zane, what's up?" "Why was he hugging you?" Zane frowns. "Because I'm helping him!" "WITH WHAT? SATISFACTION?" Is this what people call arguing? "Zane, please... I would never cheat on you! Besides, Neuro's not into girls anyway!" "Yeah, I know Shade's ga-WHAT? IS NEURO GAY TOO?" Okay... I should check his processors after this! "Yes! He has a crush on Turner, that's what I'm helping him with. Calculating and analyzing signs that could indicate if Turner likes him too!" And I believe this is called awkward silence! "Pixal... I'm so sorry, I guess I let my emotions get the upper hand could you forgive me?" "Maybe..." I smirk and grabs his arm. "if you want to dance with me for the whole party?" "Always Pixal, always!" 

(SO SORRY IT'S SHORT!!!)