•Fireflash• Games?

A/N
Kai and Turner are living together. Sh!
Kai is playing Yandere simulator on his computer.
Requested by: Ninja_Puppet

Kai's POV

Feel the burn Osana! Haha! Now I just need to hide her body before senpai- "You're crazy! Stay away from me!" HEARTBROKEN! "DAMMIT! I hate you Osana!" I groan making Turner rush down the stairs. "What's wrong?" "Senpai caught me!" I whine and restart the game. "What kind of game are you playing?" he frowns when he sees my character. "It's called Yandere simulator," I answer and starts searching for senpai and Osana again. "You're a sociopath that gets rid of everything that stands between you and your senpai!" "Eh... WHAT?" "Just watch..." I mutter when I start eavesdropping on Senpai and Osana's conversation. "Why does that boy look like me?" "Eh... You can customize your senpai the way you want!" I explain. "Oh! She's on the move!" I follow Osana around the school even if I know where she's going... maybe I should choose this elimination this time... I walk to the gardening club to steal some rat poison... "What are you supposed to do with that?" Turner asks. "I will pour the poison over senpai's food!" I walk back to the classroom where the food is and quickly pours it over one of them. Now to run tp class before the other students see me! "I still don't get it..." I sigh and closes the game. Opening up youtube and YandereDev's channel. "Watch his videos and you'll understand!" I leave Turner on my computer... hope he doesn't get freaked out! Hmm... wonder how he reacts when he learns about Osana's protector...

Turner's POV

This game... it's impossible... and it's not even DONE! Hmm... I'm just gonna check my wattpad account! Great! A new oneshot! LOL! This is sooooo Shade when he dies in Minecraft! Hmm... Shadowpheonix? Who's that? WHAT? Okay, okay! Shade and Kai would NEVER date! NEVER! They fight like 24/7! Pfff! Shaby-baby? I need to send this to Shade! I'll send him the link of the user! I continue reading some other stories... most jokes... so not really stories... meh! No one cares! I just scrolled thru it when Kai comes back. "Okay, I want my computer back now!" "Okay!" I smirk and opens the Shadowpheonix oneshot before I move away. I just want to see his reaction! "TURNER!" he yells after reding it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" "A made-up ship!" I answer simply. "It's between you and Shade!" "I WOULD NEVER BE TOGETHER WITH THAT... THAT-" "Shade is my best friend so be careful what you say about him!" "Isn't Neuro your best friend?" he frowns. "I have four best friends!" "WHAT?" "Shade, Pale, Ash, and Neuro! You have four to remember?" "THEY'RE MY BROTHERS! MY FAMILY!" Wow... My boyfriend gets triggered so easily! "Still! I would NEVER date him!" "Even if your life was at stake?" I joke. "Not funny Turner!" he groans and opens up Yandere simulator again. "I didn't spend twenty minutes to make senpai look like you and then suddenly get a crush on that cold and stupid shadow..."

Kai's POV

"You know that Shade would probably kill you if he hears that right?" Turner frowns. "Meh... I would just burn him severely or just break a bone... I'm a fire ninja remember?" "Nah.. he would NEVER let you do that to him! Besides... you would never hurt him THAT way!" "Do you wanna bet?" "IF he gets injured and he finds out that it was a bet he'll kill me so NOPE!" "Awww... But it's been a while since I burned someone!" "Didn't you say yesterday that you burned Mr. Cuudlywhump?" (A/N I have no idea if that's how it spells!) "THAT was Jay's teddy bear!" I groan. "And it wasn't my FAULT that he hid it my punching bag!" "Why would he hide a teddy bear in a punching bag-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" "I just poured gasoline over Osana so I can set her on fire," I explain like it was nothing. "hope I have the time to hide her body!" After I set her on fire and she dies I quickly pick up her body and- "A-are you crazy? Stay away from me!" HEARTBROKEN! "DAMMIT! Again?" "Is she hard to kill?" Turner asks. "It's hard to get rid of her body without being caught!" I complain. "And she's supposed to be the EASIEST rival!" "So... she's not the only one you need to kill?" "Far from... I don't know if YandereDev is planning to add a new rival or he's just working on making this DAMM GAME HARDER!"

Turner's POV

Remind me to never try to complete that game... it looks kinda triggering to some people... "Do what you with my computer..." He mumbles and gets up from his chair. "and tell me if you manage to hide the body if you want to continue the game!" Hahaha...NO! I open up my wattpad account AGAIN and it appears that there are SO many ships about me and the others here! Fastshadow, Thinkfast, Flashthunder... WOW! Wonder how many ships my boyfriend are in... HAHA! Plasma? He and Jay? Wow! Like that would EVER happen! Hmm... I wanna trigger my little hothead somehow... I now! I click on the link to the oneshot of about Kai and Shade. I go to the latest oneshot and prepares a comment.

Please, can you do another Shadopheonix one? I'm really enjoying the ship and it would do me a big favor! So PLEASE Sam? Pretty PLEASE?

Okay, so I know that when Kai sees the oneshot and recognizes my user name I'm dead! So I don't comment! I copy the text and sends it to one of my friends on wattpad and ask HER to comment it! Now Kai won't suspect a thing... hehehehe! I need to record his reaction when he sees it! Wonder what Shade will say when he sees the picture I sent... Tsk! It won't be that serius! It's just a game!