•Shadowpheonix• Nate and Natasha

Soo... Shade's in labor the reason boys can get pregnant is because they inject something technical in their stomach so two sperms can turn into a baby and this technical thing also makes them able to carry them. From a collab with Ninja_Puppet!

3rd persons POV

"Okay, the first one is out!" The doctor smiled and took the baby to clean. Shade looked up at his husband with eyes flashing in pain. "K-Kai!" he stuttered. "I C-can't do this again!" "Cmon! It will go as smoothly as this one!" Kai comforted, but he failed. "SMOOTHLY? YOU'RE NOT THE ONE PRESSING THESE BABIES OU-AAAAAHHHH!" Shade was interrupted by another sharp pain down his stomach. Kai slowly backed away but then Shade snapped at him. "COME BACK I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU-AAAAHHH!" "This is normal during labor!" The doctor smiled as he began to see the head. "Are you sure?" Kai frowned. "I think he wants me dead!" "It's just the impulses I promise!" The doctor promised. "KAI I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS AAAHHHH!" Kai just put his hands in the air as if he was surrounded by the police. However, the head was now almost out. "Cmon! One more push and the head is out!" The doctor encouraged. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO D-AAAHHH!" Kai leaned forward and saw the head. "You're doing great Shade!" he smiled. "EASY FOR YOU TO SA-AAAAHHH!" Shade let out one last scream as the baby slid out. "Good job!" The doctor smiled as he took the baby to clean. Kai took his husband's hand and said. "See? Not so bad!" "Still mad at you!" Shade teased and smiled. "Alright! Here you guys are! One boy and a girl!" The doctor said as he put both babies on Shade's chest. "Kai... Look at them!" Shade said as he started crying. "They're beautiful!"

"Just like you honey!" Kai smiled. Then suddenly, Turner ran in. "WHAT HAPPENED? I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT MURDER!" This caused both babies to start crying and Kai lighted his fists on fire. "TURNER I WILL KILL YOU!" "Kai stop!" Shade snapped, trying to make his babies stop crying. "You're scaring them!" Kai quickly put out the flames. "Sorry honey!" Then Turner looked at the babies. "OMG, THEY'RE SO CUTE!" Next Neuro walked in and grabbed his husband's arm. "Sorry for this!" "You'd better be!" Kai snarled. "Please get the Speed Demon out of here before he causes any more trouble!" Turner placed his hand on Neuro's stomach to feel their baby moving inside. "Will you kill me when it's your turn?" Neuro shrugged and answered. "Depends on what you do when it's time!" "Not scaring you..." Shade sighed. "But you might consider doing a cesarean" "Noted!" Neuro nodded and started dragging Turner out of the room. "Come on Turner, let's leave them alone with their new additions!" Just when the door closed it opened again and Jay and Nya walked in. "How did you convince the doctors for this?" Jay sighed. "I want to meet my nieces or nephews!" Nya stated. Kai just sighed and said. "Okay, they are with Shade!" Nya nodded and looked at the twins. "OOo!" she exclaimed. "They're so CUTE! Can I hold them, please?" "I guess..." Shade mumbled and handed his babies to Jay and Nya. Jay, however, started to spin around with the baby he was holding. "JAY!" Kai snapped. "Please be careful!" Shade begged. "Don't worry! She'll be fine!" Jay smiled. "If you drop her I'll chop off all your body parts!" Kai snarled. 

"And I'll destroy the evidence!" Shad continued. Jay laughed sheepily. "I think you can have her back now!" he stated and gave the baby back to Shade and Nya did the same with the boy. Then the boy started sucking his thumb earning an 'awe' from Kai and Nya took a picture with her phone. "Also, both your parents are on their way to see their grandkids! Just wanted to let you know!" Jay said. "What?" Kai frowned. "Now?" "I told our parents when you told me Shade went into labor and Turner called Shades parents!" Nya admitted. "I swear I'll kill him!" Shade groaned. "Rock, paper, scissors?" Kai suggested. "Winner kills Turner?" "Not in front of the kids!" Shade stated. Then the door knocked. "Where are my grandkids?" Maya's voice asked. "In here!" Kai groaned as Jay laughed. "Leave some space for us!" Selena said. "Honey please!" Jack sighed. "Here they are!" Shade said nudging his babies as Kai tried to make more room. Four more people entered and Shade and Kai were showered with questions. "Ray look at them!" "Have you thought of any names?"  "What genders are they?" "Are you keeping them warm?" "Slow down!" Kai stated. "One at a time! I don't know what we are naming them, Shade and I haven't decided yet!" Shade, however, started answering the rest of the questions. "One boy, one girl. And I think I'm doing okay with caring for them so far." "Kai was a nightmare!" Maya laughed. "What did he do?" Shade chuckled.  Kai's face was now flushing in embarrassment. "Every-time we tried to feed him he smacked the bowl or plate In our face!" Ray sighed. 

"So Kai," Shade laughed. "you're feeding them in case they take after you!"  Kai groaned and looked at his parents. "Okay, you've seen them! Time to go!" "Shade, don't you remember how you liked to eat your clothes?" Selena asked.  "Yeah! We still have your baby clothes with bite marks!" Jack stated.  "Mom!" Shade groaned.  Kai laughed and looked at Shade. "I'd like to see them!" "Sure!" Selena smiled. "I'm sure we can fix them so these two can have them!" "That sounds great!" Kai teased. "Right Shade?" Shade was now glaring at Kai with his face red. "Oh! I have a picture of him chewing on a sweater!" Selena said. "And I have a picture of Kai trying to swim the first time!" Maya snickered. "Mom!" Both Kai and Shade groaned. Ray and Jack looked at each other and pulled out their phones. "If you are about to show baby pictures, dad!" Kai stated. "Now is not the time!" "Yes!" Shade sighed. "I'm tired from delivering two kids! Please don't!" Ray and Jack obeyed after sending pictures to each other. "Thank you! "Shade and Kai nodded.  "What should we name them?" Shade then asked. "Hm... What about... Nate?" Kai smiled. "Oh wait that's just the boy..." "Okay ideas for the girl?" Shade chuckles. "Hmm, Nat-...asha?" "Okay so, Nate and Natasha?" Shade laughed.

"Yeah sure!" "Okay, Nate and Natasha. Whose last name are they getting? Mine or yours?" Shade asked. "Hmm... Mom? Dad?" Kai smiled sheepishly. "Your decision son!" Ray said. "Yes! Not ours!" Maya agreed. "Maybe they should have yours....." Shade sighed. "Can't one have each?" "Huh, that isn't a bad a idea!" Shade smiled. "Should Nate or Natasha have your last name?" "Hmm... Nate can have Smith Natasha can have Lee" Kai stated. "Alright! That's done!" Shade sighed.  "Anything else we need to do or can we rest now?" "We'll leave you two to rest now!" Selena smiled "Let me just..." Jack mumbled and sent some baby pictures to Kai and Shade. "Okay, we can go!" Shade sighed and flopped back against the bed. "Tired?" Kai laughed. "You'd be tired of you were the one pushing our babies out your own body!" Shade muttered. "True!" Kai agreed. "But I'm glad it was you, not me! I'd have messed up somehow!" "Yes, you'd had!" Shade teased. "Well, I wouldn't of had Nate and Natasha with anyone else!" Kai laughed. Shade looked at his babies.  "You're the one taking care of one of them when he or she starts setting things on fire!" "And you'll be taking care of them if one of them starts traveling through shadows!" Kai shot back, grinning. "Deal!" Shade nodded. "You're amazing, you know that?" Kai smiled. "You are too!" Shade smiled back. Soon he, Kai and the twins where all asleep. 

(So this became a pretty long oneshot! Good night!)