•Ash x Camille• Since we were pups...

A/N
Requested by: timberheart-wolf-2
And they're wolfs!
Camille is having Ash's pups.
A Toxade pup is included a bit!

3rd person's POV

Ash pounced on the rabbit, killing it in one bite. He picked it up and started carrying it back to camp, he knew his mate Camille would give birth to their pups any day now so he wanted to make sure she and the pups would be well fed. He was halfway back when another wolf crashed into him. Making him drop the rabbit so it flew into a bush. It was half his size and when his sight cleared he recognized it immediately. It was Fang, the only pup of his friend's Shade and Tox. "Fang! What are you doing out here without your parents?" "My father sent you!" Fang explained. "The pups! They're coming!" "WHAT?" The puppies were on their way? Ash took five seconds to process what the younger wolf said before he leaped further through the forest, forgetting about the rabbit in the bush. Fang looked after him before he picked up the rabbit and ran after, just being old enough to leave the camp made it hard for the five months old pup to keep up the pace. When he stumbled into the camp all he saw was Ash running into the nursery before he collapsed on the ground of exhaustion. Tox rushed up to her son and gently started licking him, understanding that he just needed rest and carefully dragged him to the medics den.

Ash paced back and forth in the nursery, hearing Camille letting out small howls every time she felt the pups trying to get out. "It's okay! Camille!" Pixal encouraged her. "I think the first one is on its way!" Camille yelped in pain as the first one slid out, Zane picked it up and began to clean it. "Is there more coming?" Ash asked, looking at his newborn pup. Pixal nodded as she picked up the next pup. "A-Ash!" Camille stuttered. "I-I'm not sure I c-can do this m-much longer!" "It's okay Camille!" Ash moved closer to his mate, gently placing his paw on her cheek. Camille howled again when the third pup arrived. "I think one more is on its way!" Zane announced. Suddenly Fang stumbled into the nursery with his mother behind him, just in time to see the last pup slid out. Fang's eyes widened when he saw the four pups clinging onto their mother's belly. "That's been you!" Tox chuckled, gently pushing his side. Ash laid down next to Camille, looking at their new pups with tears in his eyes. "Three males and a female!" Zane announced, pointing to the second pup. Signaling that that was the female. "I want to name her Sunset!" Camille smiled, gently licking her daughter's small body. "You can decide the names of our boys!" Her eyes closed, the birth of her puppies had almost drained her energy completely. "I'll name them Smoke, Dust and hmm... Dusk?" Camille chuckled a bit before approving the names Ash had chosen for their sons. "Congratulations you two!" Tox smiled as she walked up to the new parents.

"They're going to be quite a pawful for you!" "They've already been!" Camille joked. "Especially the last one... which one of them was it?" Zane placed his paw on one of the pups so both parents could see it. "That's Dust!" Ash murmured. "So he's like his father! I think Sunset was the second..." "She was!" Pixal frowned. "You were are a pretty hard pup!" Tox teased. "Mom! I'm not a pup anymore!" Fang protested, not looking away from the small bodies. Ash cuddled up next to Camille falling asleep next to her. Fang looked at the family, head tilted. He was too young to understand the feeling of having his own pups. The only thing he had learned that new members were good for the pack. "You'll understand when you're older!" Tox smiled. "But these two were getting along already when they were at your age! Would always play and wrestle with each other, they even learned how to hunt and fight together! I remember that me and your father were stalking them almost every time they were alone!" Fangs ear twitched, wanting to hear more about their story. "When they became adults it was obvious that they where developing feelings for each other! I had just found out I was expecting you when Ash told your father he was going to ask her to be his mate!" "So they haven't been together THAT long?" The younger wolf frowned. "Actually... I don't remember how long it took for them to tell each other! But... I remember my stomach was very big when they finally got together!"

Fang shook his head, this adult stuff was too weird for him. And seeing that little creature sliding out from her... he didn't even wanna think about it! "They really love each other!" his mother said. "I'm pretty sure you'll find someone too! The feeling of laying next to your mate is... I can't explain!!" Fang just got more confused the more his mother talked. Sure he'd seen his parents AND Ash and Camille sharing prey and cleaning each other but... when he was younger his mother cleaned him all the time... And his father had told him about the importance of sharing prey with the other members of the pack... He still didn't get the whole thing with getting pups! That just sounded disgusting! But when he saw the family sleeping together he couldn't help imagining himself in that situation... not that THAT was ever going to happen to him!