~Chapter thirty~

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's POV

Sunday

Natsu woke up from the tiny bed Lucy has made for him. He was moody and had a frown on his face. He immediately noticed which day it was. His body interrupted in flames, the heat of it caused Lucy to wake up.

"Natsu? What are you doing so early?"

Natsu ignored her and fumbled in all her drawers. Lucy twitched her eyebrows. "What are you doing, Natsu? Don't touch my stuff," Lucy yelled and threw a pillow at him.

The pillow touched him but immediately melted. Lucy took notice of which day it was. She groaned. Natsu has told her everything that could happen every Sunday. She even made a list to remember.

Natsu's traits every Sunday:

-Moody

-Annoying

-Very short temper

-More powerful

-Gets quickly bored and destroys things

-Doesn't know when to stop

-Cocky

-Mean

-Natsu's normal traits are replaced by other traits.

Please tie me up and make sure my magic is limited on Sunday, thanks

P.s. I'm sorry about everything I will say to you, I don't mean it.

Natsu wrote the last part.

Lucy closed her eyes and grabbed some magic concealing rope. Here goes nothing, she thought.

She jumped on Natsu and tried to tackle him. Natsu turned around and blocked her attack with one hand. "What are you trying to do, Lucy?" he asked questioningly, a dark underlying tone in his voice.

"You asked me to try to stop you, so that's what I'm trying to do," Lucy answered and swung her leg to his jewel. However, before she could do it Natsu spun her around and tackled her to the ground.

He laughed. "As if you could do that."

Lucy gritted her teeth and tried hitting him. All Natsu did was dodge it. He even sighed in boredom.

"Stop trying, woman," Natsu said annoyed. He snatched the rope from her hands and bound it around Lucy. "So, that would keep you in check."

Lucy was on the ground, her hands and legs tied.

"Untie me you damn bastard," Lucy shouted.

"Nope," he said and walked to the kitchen. Lucy struggled and struggled but it was hopeless. There is just no way she could catch Natsu.

"What does he think? Does he seriously think I could catch him? This is hopeless," Lucy said and cried anime style.

"Jesus, stop crying woman," Natsu said and returned to her room. He had a plate with food and bent down through her knees.

"Stop calling me woman, Natsu." Lucy scowled at the sight of his smug face. The flames that were around Natsu's body were gone, but the scales, claws and everything still was there.

"Alright, blondie," Natsu rolled off his tongue. He smirked when he saw Lucy's irritated face. "Here, eat up, we got some training to do."

"Please tell me the kitchen isn't destroyed? And what training?" she asked confused. She thought about the time Natsu went to train her. She grunted, that was hell.