Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

This year is our 2nd year in the school and sigh...the Hwang's are finally released from jail and that Chan Sung managed to regain his lost memories thanks to his brothers...they are released since they are still students and they need to be educated so the government decided to release them from jail to let them continue their education here... i could not object as this is the government's choice and i have no choice but to go with it since i knew that if i object, they will probably talk about their education so yeah...

Everyone still in the same class but classroom changed. We moved to the 2nd floor classroom as the 2nd level is for 2nd year students. Seating arrangements are of course changed. Our homeroom teacher want us to sit with different people now and not the same. So basically, our homeroom teacher will be arranging our seats once again just like our freshman year.

It's the same fact that 4 students have to sit together in each row. I'm glad that the teacher still put me and my bros at the back of the seat and furthermore, we 4 sit together! I sit at the window seat, beside me is Dahyung, beside Dahyung is Chae-hyung and beside him is Yujin. Yes! I'm happy to have a homeroom teacher that puts the 4 of us together!

But what i don't like about the seating arrangement is that our homeroom teacher put Mina-noona and that Chan Sung guy together again! I'm glad that they are not sitting in front of me again just like last year. Sana-noona in front of me, Momo-noona in front of Dahyung, Nako in front of Chae-hyung and Minju in front of Yujin. It's like our teacher purposely put them in front of us because you see, he puts my bros' crush/gfs in front of us, it can't be a coincidence, right?!

Behind me is Yena, beside Yena is Yuri, beside Yuri is Hyewon and beside her is Wonyoung. Well, our teacher put the YenYul couple again which is a good thing as they are a great couple. 

---------------

Now is break-time and Jeong-hyung and Nayeon-noona came to our classroom to make sure we go to the canteen. We went to the canteen with the 2yeon couple to eat with our friends.

"So how's your first day of school?" Jihyo-noona asked us and the girls who are in the same class as us while eating her food and the rest listened to our conversation.

"Nothing special." I replied short and simple

"The seating arrangement have changed." Momo-noona answered while enjoying her food

"Yeah, the 3 of us and Yujin sit together! I'm so happy, man!" Dahyung exclaimed happily

"Yeah, me 2!" Chae-hyung said with a big smile and high-five with Dahyung

"Then how about you girls? Where do you all sit?" Nayeon-noona asked the girls

"Momo and i sit in front of the guys, Mina...she sits with the same person again..." Sana-noona said

"Woah! Are you serious?! Again?! That guy?!" Nayeon-noona and Jihyo-noona said at the same time, surprised that Mina-noona and that guy are sitting together again this year

"Chill, you 2. We just need to watch out that Mina don't go too close him and Mina, you should know what to do. Right?" Jeong-hyung said

"Yeah, Mina, you better watch out for that guy!" Nayeon-noona said sternly and Mina-noona gulped and nod her head and we all then ate in silence.

-------------------

Now is after school and i'm going on a date with Sana-noona. I'm used to hanging out with Sana-noona after school as it's already part of our daily school routine. Of course everyone would tease us as they always think that Sana-noona and i are dating but we're not, we are just hanging out, i guess...