Chapter 8

Mina's POV

After i finished my explanation, i even told her what i felt about it and how i regret not going with them.

"Mina-ah, don't go with him anymore or else, you see, the same thing will happen again for sure. You already know that he's a bad guy so why still go with him whereby you can go with us?" Momo said softly in a comforting way.

"Um. I won't go with him anymore." I said, agreeing with Momo

"And you don't need to be scared. We are in the same class as you and we will protect you from him. I'm sure the guys will also do the same." Momo said and i thought, "The guys will do the same...does that mean he will also do the same too...?"

"You sure the guys will protect me...?" I asked, not sure if the boys will really protect me...

"Of course they will! Are you worried that Tzuyu will not do the same?" Momo said, chuckling softly and i just nod my head shyly and slowly.

"Don't worry! I'm sure the other guys will ask him to help and he will surely help you one!" Momo said reassuring me once again and i felt more better like a heavy weigh off my shoulders.

"Thanks for being here for me. Thanks to you, i felt more better now." I said sincerely with a small smile

"Of course! That's what friends are!" Momo said happily with a big smile

We then headed back to our classroom.

---------------

Tzuyu's POV

Yay! Finally! Now is break-time! My brain finally can rest from all these boring but important lessons!

I saw Momo-noona whispering something to Dahyung and damn, they look so cute when they're so close to another! 

"Okay, got it. You can count of us, definitely. I mean, we have been doing that." Dahyung said after sitting back down on his seat and Momo-noona smiled at him. Momo-noona, Sana-noona and Mina-noona left along with Jeong-hyung and Nayeon-noona while my hyungs and i stayed in the classroom. Yujin went with his group of friends.

"What did you 2 talk about just now?" -Chae-hyung

"Oh, that. Momo-noona asked us to protect Mina-noona away from that guy." -Dahyung

"For what?" -Me

"Well, it's because of yesterday..." -Dahyung

"Huh? What happened yesterday?" -Chae-hyung

"Got raped by him?" -Me

"Yeah something like that but i guess she almost got raped." -Dahyung

"She went to a hotel with that guy because that guy didn't tell Mina-noona where they are going and end up, he drove to the hotel. 

From what Momo-noona heard from Mina-noona, that guy didn't ask for her permission and just stripped her off until she's naked. He even locked the door before doing that!

Then ya know, he start touching her everywhere but lucky for her, he didn't insert his there into Mina-noona there. Fortunately, she never lose her first time doing it. 

But Mina-noona doesn't like it, she hate it! Because that freaking guy never even ask her for permission then touch her everywhere! Plus, it's her first time having a guy touching her naked body! She definitely hate it!" -Dahyung

"Then Momo-noona assured Mina-noona then we all will protect her away from him." -Dahyung

"Of course we will! Isn't that what we have been doing?" -Chae-hyung