Chapter 24

Tzuyu's POV

Oh no! Our exam will start after next week! I have to study harder from now till the end of the exam! Also, starting this week, the extra lessons will begin for those students who need a lot of help because of their grades. Yujin, Sana-noona and Momo-noona are part of them because they are part of the dumb class. Dahyung and Chae-hyung also need extra lessons but not as much as the 3 who needs a lot. Even though Wonyoung is in the same class as the 3 dummies, she does not need any extra lessons. I mean, our exams are different paper with different questions from other classes. It depends on what class you are in and the form teacher aka homeroom teacher will decide if the student needs extra lessons.

Mina-noona, Jihyo-noona, Jeong-hyung, Nayeon-noona, Nako, Minju and i don't need any extra lessons because our teacher informed us that we don't need even though we are in the different class and we are sitting for the different paper. 

Mina-noona and i are the only ones sitting for the most difficult papers among our level.

Jihyo-noona and 2yeon couple are sitting for the 2nd most difficult papers.

Nako, Minju, Dahyung and Chae-hyung are sitting for the average papers, meaning there are questions that are hard but there are also questions that are easy. I wish i could take the average papers! Gosh! The papers i'm sitting for are damn challenging and hard!

Yujin, Sana-noona, Momo-noona and Wonyoung are sitting for the easy papers but to them, it's probably hard. This system are the same for every level. 

"Tzuyu, want to study after school?" Mina-noona asked once she sat down on her seat, after coming back from her break-time with the others.

"Okay, sure. Study here or somewhere else?" I asked, looking at my phone still.

"Hmm...let's just study here. I'm too lazy to move around." Mina-noona said and i chuckled at her laziness

----------------------------------

Mina's POV

Here i am studying with my handsome and smart crush, Tzuyu! He's damn smart! He can even do the questions that i can't really do! I'm glad that i asked him to study with him after school! Wow! I feel so blessed to be with a handsome and smart guy right beside me for a study session! We should have a study session every day!

Tzuyu explains things to me in a simpler manner so i could understand easily and more better. Well, he's so thoughtful, thinking that i might not be able to understand if he explained to me in a way that i can't understand.

"Do you understand, penguin?" Tzuyu asked, looking at me after explaining to me

"Yeah, i understand now. Thanks!" I said, nodding my head with a smile and do the question with Tzuyu's explanation in mind

The rest of the days became like this and we got used to studying after school and even study after our papers. 

-------------------------

"Woah! Finally over! Exam are finally over!" I said with happiness and relief while putting my pair of hands in the air, stretching. Tzuyu just chuckled at me and i found it cute~

"Now, we just need to wait for our results!" Tzuyu said, hopeful that he will get high marks again

"Yeah, i hope i pass every single one of them!" I said, hopeful too

"Now that exam is over, Tzuyu, you and Chae should join us during break-time so everyone can finally be here in one place!" I said, looking at him to see him thinking