Chapter 17 (End of Season 1)

5 months later (Tzuyu's POV)

Everything is back to normal. All of us are back to how we used to be before that guy came into our life, making it hell.

But one thing still have not changed and that is Mina-noona and i are still friends, not close friends but just friends. We only talk when we are left alone by our friends. We are not awkward with one another anymore and Mina-noona seemed to be more comfortable with me like how she used to be before that guy came in and make her fall in love with him, instead of me. Oh well, it's not like i have feelings for her now so i don't really bother if she still liked that guy or not.

Thanks to his older brothers, that guy finally changed to a better person. Their parents also changed their mind towards the Chou's now. We even have a collaboration project with them and i should say, both sides get along well. Chan Sung and i, even though a lot happened in the past, still can get along well and we are even considered close friends now. It's just that sometimes, he will keep on asking me about Mina-noona as he still loves her and me being my cold self, would always tell him to just her directly and not me. But he was too shy and scared to ask her directly after all the things that happened.

One day, Chan Sung gathered all his courage to talk to Mina-noona after so many days of him talking about Mina-noona with me and Mina-noona, being the kind self, forgave and accepted his apology. I'm glad that they are friends now. I'm happy for them. Even if they end up together as a couple, i will still be happy for them. I mean Chan Sung has totally changed into a much more better guy, i can tell, and i'm sure he can give Mina-noona happiness if they happened to have mutual feelings, that is.

Sana-noona loves me more than friends, meaning she has a crush on me. I mean Sana-noona even confessed to me (Chapter 27, Book 1)! But at least i didn't reject her or accept her and let her be the same. I mean, i'm sure she will have a hard time giving up on me if i reject her or told her to give up on me so yeah, i just let her be the flirty and clingy when around me.

As for me, i have no one i am crushing on was what i would like to say now but what's gonna happen next makes me fall in love with a certain girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up next: Season 2 of this Book!

The first 16 chapters and including this chapter (which makes it 17 chapters!) are Season 1! And yes, Book 1 is Season 1 too!

So look forward to what's gonna happen in Season 2~!

I wonder who did Tzuyu fall in love with...Hmm...🤔🤔

Look forward to Season 2~!

Thanks for reading this story up till now~!

I will update asap! So have fun and enjoy the story!