Chapter 13

Tzuyu's POV

It's another weekend and we're not at the girls' dorm this time round. We're in our own dorm. Yujin went on a so-called 'date' with Minju today while my hyungs and i are just staying at our dorm, doing our own stuff. 

Suddenly, my phone rang. Not only mine but Jeong-hyung's and Dahyung's phone also rang at the same time too! I looked at the caller screen and it's Yujin. I picked up the call while my hyungs also picked up their call.

"Hello, Yujin-ah. What's wrong?" -Me

"Tzuyu-ah! I just saw Mina-noona with our enemy again at the same mall as me!" -Yujin

"What?! Are you serious?!" -Me

"Yeah! I'm serious! You better come here now and protect her! I can't protect 2 girls at the same time!" -Yujin

"Okay! Send me your location and i will arrive as fast as i can!" -Me

"Okay!" -Yujin

And then we hung up. I dashed to my room, changing into my casual clothes and ran to my car. I drove to the address that Yujin sent me. While my hyungs, they dashed to the girls' dorm. Apparently, that guy's right-hand men are at the girls' dorm probably going for Sana-noona.

I saw Yujin and Minju trying to stop that guy from making Mina-noona enter his car so i stopped my car behind that guy's car and got out of my car after turning off my car's engine. I then dashed to them and stood in front of Yujin and Minju.

"How dare you do this to Mina-noona?! Don't you know she's my girlfriend now?!" I said, pissed off while lying on the spot since i have no choice but to lie, right?

"Huh? Since when she's your girlfriend? Don't you have a girlfriend already?" That guy said, confused and annoyed

"What? What on earth are you talking about?! Sana-noona is not my girlfriend in the first place! It's you that is being dumb for thinking that she's really my girlfriend! What a pabo you are!" I shouted angrily at him

"NOW GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted once again at him

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, HUH?!" He shouted back, he sure knows how to get on my nerves

"I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR FACE WILL BE FULL OF BRUISES AND CUTS IF YOU DON'T!" I shouted and punched his face hard and he fall onto the ground, off-guard from my sudden punch

I gripped onto Mina-noona's wrist and pulled her to my car. I opened the door and she got into the car while Yujin punched him in his face before coming into my car with Minju. I drove back to our dorm. 

"You 2, come with us to the girls' dorm." I said sternly and they gulped and nodded. 

We then saw my hyungs fighting with the right-hand men from the Hwang's outside the gate of the girls' dorm. The girls who were standing with worry at the gate saw us and ran towards us. 

"Tzuyu-ah...stop them from...fighting...please..." Nayeon-noona pleaded with fear and worry

"I can't, noona. This is what we usually get into once they mess with us. And this can only be stopped when one side loses and the other side wins." I said, guilty for not being able to help Nayeon-noona but it's the truth that this can't be stopped.

"Yujin-ah, let's go join our bros." I said, looking at Yujin who nod his head at me. 

"Minju-ah, you call Wonyoung to come here to protect the girls or even better, bring them somewhere where the Hwang's definitely can't find and track them down." I said, looking at Minju who nod her head too at me.