Chapter 15

Tzuyu's POV

It's been days and the Hwangs' have not start their plan. I'm getting impatient as time pass.

All of us are already used to our 'girlfriends' beside us almost every day and almost at all times so maybe the Hwangs' couldn't make their move yet.

Now is break-time. Isn't this time a good time for them to make a move? I mean, we are not even with our girls. We are just staying in the classroom as usual but they don't even seem to make a move during the break-time. 

"When will they make a move?" Yujin asked

"I don't know. Probably soon." I said simply.

"Let's just hope they will make their move fast." Dahyung said and we all nodded in agreement.

-----------------

After who knows how many days, i received a message notification and i took out my phone to see that i have received a message from one of my spying team.

It says, "Sir, the Hwangs' have made their move. They have kidnapped the 3 targets while they were alone. Should we proceed with our plan now?" 

I replied, "Yes, proceed with the plan. Be careful not to get caught or get hit." 

"Okay, will look out for that." -My man

I then let my bros read the message and lucky we are in the dorm now so that the Hwangs' wouldn't know that we already knew their plan all along.

"Time to let my dad know." Yujin said and dialed his dad on his phone. Since Yujin's dad is the principal of the school, my dad already told him about our plan and the Hwangs' plan. Yujin's dad told us to inform him once the Hwangs' have started their plan just so he could announce to the school for a holiday break. The holiday break is for us to focus on getting back the 3 kidnapped girls and finishing things with the Hwangs'. 

---------------

Our principal, Mr Ahn, told all students to gather at the hall for morning assembly. 

"Everyone, i'm sure you will be happy with what i am going to announce. 

I have been observing that majority of the students are becoming tired and sleepy during lessons as there are lessons that end late the previous days, resulting in students' lack of sleep. 

So that's why i have decided to let all of you to take a break off from school. During this break, all of you are to get enough sleep and rest. 

Since the lessons are tiring and tough, the break will end on the 1st day of the next month. That will be enough time for all of you to have enough rest and sleep. 

You don't need to worry about your teachers giving you homework during this break. Your teachers would not be giving you any homework as they also know you all are tired.

Your break will start tomorrow so rest up during the break! 

Okay?" Mr Ahn said his speech and everyone shouted 'Okay!' to Mr Ahn. Once we are dismissed, everyone start jumping around and became happy that tomorrow onward, there's no school. While, my bros and i need to make sure we can finish things with the Hwangs' by the time our break ends.

----------------

My man have sent me the location of where the 3 kidnapped girls are and we, except for Jeong-hyung, are on our way to their location. 

Jeong-hyung in charge of spying on any suspicious movements at the Hwangs' building

Chae-hyung in charge of hacking their system and guiding us where to go