Chapter 26

Mina's POV

I'm on the rooftop, waiting for Tzuyu to arrive. He told me that he have something important to tell me during our break-time and to meet him at the school rooftop. 

"Sorry i'm late!" Tzuyu said in between his panting and i went to him, patting his back to calm his breathing down. We then sat down on the bench.

"So what -" I got cut off by Tzuyu

"Before i say what i have to say, i hope we will still remain as friends. Promise?" Tzuyu said, looking into my eyes and i nodded my head slowly, not knowing what he's gonna say.

"I have told you this before about the girl i like, right? That girl is you, Mina-noona. 

I like you once again because we have been spending lots of time together and i found myself, liking you again. The feelings that i had buried deep inside my heart have resurfaced once again but this time, i fall for you even deeper and even more because of the time spent together.

I love you, Mina-noona. 

I don't expect you to say anything because i knew you have someone else you like so it's okay for you to reject me. I will accept your answer, no matter what your answer will be."

I was shocked that my guess was right! All this along, whatever Tzuyu told me about his crush, i always have this feeling that it's me. I gathered all the information about Tzuyu's crush and i already figured it might somehow be me but i didn't expect it to be true!

I was speechless and deep in my thoughts when Tzuyu snapped his fingers in front me and i came back to the reality. This is my chance to confess to him too since he confessed to me!

I took a deep breath and confessed my feelings to him,

"Tzuyu, i also feel the same way as you. Although i didn't tell you much about who i like but actually, you are the boy that i like. 

I realized that i like you when we stopped talking to one another and it hurts me, not being able to talk to you. I realized that you mean so much to me, you mean the world to me when we were not talking to one another. I realized that i like you when Sana and you hanged out together alone after school. 

I'm sorry for not liking you back the same way last time when you used to like me but i'm happy now because i knew i made you fall for me once again.

I love you too, Tzuyu."

I looked at Tzuyu with honesty and sincerity. 

Tzuyu took one of my hands and held it

"Mina-noona, will you be my girlfriend then?" Tzuyu asked, looking at me with hopes and i nodded my head and he stood up, start jumping around with happiness while screaming

"Oh my gosh! They're finally together!"

"Shush! They're going to hear you!"

We heard 2 familiar voices at the door so Tzuyu and i looked at each other and approached the door to see our friends at the door, eavesdropping on our conversation. 

They laughed awkwardly followed by congratulating Tzuyu and i for being finally together.

The boys gave Tzuyu a brother hug and then they all hugged together in a circle while the girls came to me and all of them hugged me all at once.

"Mina, since you're Tzuyu's girlfriend, do you allow me to flirt with your boyfriend? Hmm~?" Sana asked, looking at me with puppy eyes while the girls chuckled and the boys talking among themselves.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, i let you flirt with him, you snake!" I said, teasing at the last part and Sana just pouted when called 'snake'.

"By the way, how did you know that i'm here with Tzuyu?" I asked them, curious

"Oh, that! Jeong heard from Chaeng that our tall Yoda was going to confess to you today so we came here to watch the good show!" Nayeon-unnie explained short and simple and i just nod my head.

"Sweetie, do you want to go for our break-time now? There's still time before our break ends." Tzuyu said while walking towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist. The girls then squealed at the sight of Tzuyu's action and words, jumping in excitement and happiness.

"Yes! There's still time left for me to be with you, Tzu-ah~!" Sana cooed with sparkling eyes while clinging onto Tzuyu's free arm and looking at Tzuyu with puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes at the sight of Sana's flirting. Sigh...immediately flirt with Tzuyu, huh, what a flirty snake!

I glared at Sana. The others saw me glaring and just giggled.

"Come on, Yoda!" Chae said, dragging Tzuyu with him by the wrist and went towards the door while the rest of us just followed behind, enjoying the sight of Tzuyu being dragged by the little strong cub.

"Aww, come on! Let me enjoy my time with my penguin!" Tzuyu whined, looking behind him to look at me and then back at the cub, who was just dragging him and ignoring him.

"Did you hear that, Mina? He said 'MY penguin' in front of us!" Jihyo squealed and emphasizing the word 'my'

"Mina, are you happy that Tzuyu is finally yours?" Jeongyeon-oppa said while walking beside me and i nodded my head slowly and shyly. Oppa chuckled and i looked at him,

"You sure loves our Yoda so much! I'm sure you will make a good wife for him and you will be our sister-in-law soon!" Oppa said, teasing me and the others joined in teasing me.

"Hey, stop bullying my sweetie!" Tzuyu shouted, looking at our friends teasing me while he's still being dragged by the cub.

Stupid Tzuyu! You make them tease even more because of what you said!

Once Tzuyu looked back to the front, the others start teasing me at what Tzuyu just said.

Sigh...this boyfriend of mine sure is stupid but yet i love him so much~!

-----------------------------------

"Tzu, feed me too! Don't just feed your penguin!" Sana whined after seeing Tzuyu fed me. This snake can flirt with Chae and not Tzuyu!

Tzuyu looked dumbfounded at Sana's flirting behavior but still fed Sana and i rolled my eyes and glared the flirty snake who seemed so happy to be fed by Tzuyu.

"Chae! Could you feed me some of your food~?" Sana asked with aegyo, looking at Chae, who was sitting beside me, eating and enjoying his food peacefully. He looked speechless after Sana asked him to feed her

"You just asked Yoda to feed you and now, you asked me to feed you? You're so flirty!" Chae said, annoyed and surprised. Good job, Chae!

Sana pouted and pleaded while blinking her eyes cutely at the cub. 

Chae sighed in defeat and fed the flirty snake some of his food while Sana became happy and ate his food that was being fed to her. 

"What a flirty snake!" I said, rolling my eyes and glared at the flirty snake

She heard me so she looked at me with head tilted to one side, pretending to not know what i'm saying. I continued glaring at her and she gulped and ate her food in silence. The others saw and giggled while Tzuyu and Chae ate their foods, not knowing what's happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~