Chapter 3

Tzuyu's POV

Mina suddenly asked me out on a date which makes me confused. 

Why would she ask me, of all guys, on a date? 

Why me?

Why not other guys?

Does she want to know how is it like to be in Sana-noona's position?

Or she just want us to become close friends and not just friends?

If that's the case, then she should also ask my hyungs too because their friendship with her are the same as mine with her.

Why?

I kept on thinking and end up not focusing during our lessons. My bros saw me deep in thoughts and tried to help me focus which only lasted for a few seconds before i get back into my deep thoughts. 

-------------

Everyone left the classroom, leaving Mina-noona and i alone in the classroom. Our friends went ahead of us to somewhere i don't know. 

"Shall we go, noona?" I asked Mina-noona, looking at her and she looked back at me

"Okay. Shall we go to where you and Sana always go?" Mina-noona said in her kind voice with a small smile

"Okay." I replied short and simple and smiled back to her, my dimples showing a little

We then made our way to the mall near our school since that's where Sana-noona and i always go to. 

First, we went to watch a movie in the cinema. Then we went shopping and i volunteered to help Mina-noona to take her shopping bags. Lastly, we went to the park beside our school and watch the sunset. 

"Do you think we became closer, Tzuyu-ah?" Mina-noona asked while we are watching the sun setting on the bench

"Yeah, i guess so." I answered simply as i'm too focused on watching the sunset

"Do you prefer Sana or me?" Mina-noona asked which caught me off-guard and surprised at her bold question. I looked at her, surprised, and she looked at me with seriousness

"I don't know. But maybe Sana-noona because i'm used to hanging out with her after school." I said and looked back to the sunset which was almost gone from our sight

After the sun was gone, we became silent. Mina-noona suddenly stood up and i stood up with the shopping bags in my hands. We walked towards the girls' dorm quietly so i could put the shopping bags before heading back to my dorm. 

I walked into the living room to put the shopping bags down and was about to leave when the girls, except for Mina-noona, stopped me from leaving.

"Tzu-ah, how's your date with Mina? Hmm~?" Sana-noona asked teasingly with a smirk

"I don't know. You can ask Mina-noona. I need to go. It's late now and tomorrow has school." I said, trying to get out of the dorm and they decided to just let me go.

-----------------

1 week has passed ever since Mina-noona and i went on a date. My bros kept on asking me about the date but soon stopped asking because they either gave up or wait for me to tell them which is not going to happen. We only go on a date once which was that time and from the next day onward, we never go on a date anymore.

It's not like i'm bothered by this but it's more like i'm curious as the date was too sudden.

"Mina-noona, Tzuyu said he wants to be yours." Yujin said jokingly and i glared at him while he just smirked at me teasingly. Argh! What a nice bro i have!

"Yujin-ah, i know that's not true." Mina-noona said, turning around and looked at us.

"What if it's true?" Dahyung joined in

"I don't think that will ever come true." Mina-noona said 

"Come on, Mina-ah! Try to think that what if it really is true?! What are you going to do?" Sana joined in

"I guess i will make him fall for me even more and even deeper if that's really true." Mina-noona said and looked at me seductively.

Even though i have totally given up on Mina-noona, deep down, i still could feel my heart fluttered a bit when Mina-noona looked at me with her seductive eyes.

---BREAK-TIME---

My hyungs and i decided to stay in class as Jeong-hyung and Nayeon-noona let us stay while Yujin went to his group of friends and the 3 Japanese friends of ours went with the 2yeon couple.

"Tzuyu-ah, i know we ask this question a lot but i just want to confirm for the last time. Is it true that you totally have given up on Mina-noona?" Dahyung said and yes, it's true that they ask me this question a lot. 

"Yeah, it's true. I am totally have no interest in anyone now unlike you but the same as Chae-hyung." I said, joking at the last part and Chae-hyung and i high-five each other while Dahyung rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue at us.

"At least i'm not in a relationship." Dahyung said with his annoyed face and Chae-hyung and i laughed at him

"Yah!" Dahyung shouted and hit us on our heads

We kept playing and teasing one another until our break-time ends but before our break-time ends, my phone vibrated in my pocket and i took out to see that i have received a message from one of my men. I opened the message while my bros beside me, took a peek at my phone.

It says, "Boss, the Hwang's are at it again but this time, their target have changed. It's one of Sir Yujin's friend called Kim Minju. What do we do, Boss?" 

Yujin, who sits at the far end, didn't read so i passed my phone to him for him to read. 

After he's done, he shouted, standing up, "WHAT?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" and my hyungs and i tried to calm him down and make him sit back down. He sat down on his seat and passed my phone back to me and he is definitely angry now. I mean, Minju and him have mutual feelings for each other but they can't be in a relationship as the Hwang's will know/ notice it. But i guess the Hwang's noticed it...

"TZUYU-AH! TELL THEM TO PROTECT HER NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS! MAKE SURE OUR MEN ARE ALWAYS WATCHING OVER HER FROM NOW!" Yujin shouted at me, standing up again and looking at me with furious eyes

I then replied to my man, "Protect her and her friends. Don't get them close to the Hwang's. Make sure you and the others are always on watch for the girls. By the way, is their plan still exactly the same or some parts of their plan have changed?"

He replied, "Okay, we will do that. A few men and i actually overheard that some parts of their plan have changed. But they are still going to rape the targeted girl. One thing that changed about their plan is that their boss is just going to rape her as soon as possible. They won't ask the girl to marry any of them but just rape her."

"Still have anything that's changed in their plan?" -Me

"We don't know. We will try to eavesdrop on their conversation when we saw them." -Him

"Okay, thanks!" -Me

"You're welcome! :) " -Him

Why are you going for Minju and not Mina anymore? Are you scared that we know what you will do if you go for one of my friends?! But too bad for you! Minju knew what you will do because she's part of Yujin's group of friends and we are Minju's childhood friends! What a dumbass you are for choosing Minju as your target!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~