Chapter 6

Mina's POV

"Trying to what? Don't tell you're trying to assure her that you wouldn't do those dirty stuff again?! That's definitely a lie! You're just trying to persuade Mina-noona to come with you to your dorm after school so you can do that stuff to her without her permission and our protection!" Dahyun shouted angrily at Chan Sung oppa. Yes, i really don't want that! I don't want to get caught by Tzuyu or any of my friends! Plus, i already saw with my own eyes that he's a bad guy!

"But Hyung, if you recalled what i told you back at our dorm, don't you think Mina-noona will not care whether he does that to her or not." Tzuyu said coldly and i felt hurt...

"But...Tzuyu-ah..you told us to protect ---" Chae was cut off by Tzuyu

"Oops, sorry. I forgot about that." Tzuyu said coldly and emotionless which made me feel hurt even more

"Mina-ah, don't go. You will just get yourself involved with him again." Sana said, looking at me in the eyes

"You heard that, oppa. I can't go with you." I said, rejecting oppa once again

Oppa pouted and looked down, upset. 

"Don't act like you're upset. You will still try this technique with other girls after all." Yujin said coldly and it's my first time hearing Yujin talk in that tone. I mean, he's always talking happily or teasingly but i never heard him talk coldly and emotionless. I also never hear his angry side before. He rarely shows his angry and cold side in class. He probably shows it to his group of friends and his dorm-mates.

I saw oppa glared at someone behind, probably at Yujin and quickly showed me a small smile when he saw me, looking at him. Oppa then looked back to the front and i did the same while the rest are talking behind me.

----------------

School have just ended and we all decided to hang out at our dorm as tomorrow is Saturday and also, Nayeon-unnie invited the guys again for a sleepover. It's like almost every weekend and Fridays, Nayeon-unnie would always invite the guys over to our dorm for a sleepover and all of us are already used to it.

We are walking towards the guys' dorm as the guys told us that they will change their clothes and Nayeon-unnie and also Jihyo-unnie insisted that we, girls, will come along with them but of course, we will wait in their living room while they are changing. 

"We're done changing. Let's go." Jeongyeon-oppa and the other boys walked into the living room with changed clothes. We all then went to our dorm.

----------------

"Hey, want to drink beer tonight?" Nayeon-unnie shouted asking us from the kitchen, looking at the fridge then at us.

"Okay, that will be a good idea to let out our emotions and tomorrow no school too! So why not?!" Dahyun replied back to Nayeon-unnie from the living room and Nayeon-unnie then took out 4 beers bottle, 2 in each hand, and walked towards us. She then put down the bottles of beer onto the floor carefully. 

We all then went to take the beer cups from the kitchen and then came back to the living room, pouring the beer onto our beer cups. However, Tzuyu seems to not drink because he never even take the beer cup and pour the beer. Maybe he doesn't drink, i guess...

Except for Tzuyu, who is just sitting on the couch watching us, we all stood up and did a cheer while putting our beer cups together in front of us.

We all then drank the beer in 1 gulp and finished the beer. Tzuyu then helped us pour beer into our cups.

----