Chapter 11

Tzuyu's POV

The prom night is approaching soon. I have told my hyungs about the discussion in the meeting and they of course are willing to protect the girls. I mean, that's what we have been doing all this time.

Jeong-hyung then told the girls about it and they was shocked at first but told us that they will call us once any one of them are in danger with the Hwang's.

--------------

My hyungs and i went to the girls' dorm. We are wearing boys' outfit, like handsome boys. The girls came out, we became awed at the girls'. They all are wearing dresses! They look so gorgeous!

"I know we're pretty so stop staring at us." Nayeon-noona said and we all looked away, blushing a little while the girls giggled at us.

We all then walked to school while talking with one another. Chae-hyung and i walked behind to look out for the girls while Jeong-hyung and Dahyung walking on each side.

Once we reached the school hall where the prom night will be held, almost every students have already arrived. Of course i saw the Hwang's and they saw us. 

That guy came towards us with a smile. "Hey, Mina. Want to dance with me?" That guy asked with a smile.

"Sorry, oppa. I'm dancing with Tzuyu." Mina-noona lied but she used the wrong name to lie. That guy definitely won't believe what Mina-noona had said because he thinks that i'm already taken by Sana-noona.

"Mina-ah, are you trying to steal him away from his girlfriend?" That guy asked and chuckled softly, earning glares from my hyungs, the girls and i.

"What? No, of course not! I have already asked his girlfriend for permission to dance with him and she let me dance with him." Mina-noona lied again

"Is that true, Sana-yah?" That guy asked Sana-noona, not believing Mina-noona

"Yeah, it's true." Sana-noona lied and he seems to give up and believed Mina-noona. He then walked away, walking towards his brothers.

"Phew...that was close...." Sana-noona said in relief. 

Everyone else, except Sana-noona, Mina-noona and i, went to dance with their respective partners, leaving the 3 of us behind. 

"Shall we find somewhere to sit?" I asked and the 2 of them nod their heads. We managed to find a table with chairs enough for our friends to sit with us.

I felt uncomfortable with these 2 girls with me. I'm literally sitting in the middle of the 2 of them and i felt uncomfortable because i'm sitting with with these 2 on both sides of mine.

"Shall we order something to drink?" Sana-noona asked, looking at the both of us

"I don't drink, noona..." I said and Sana-noona looked at me

"It's okay, Tzu. You can drink one cup then. Then how about you, Mina? Want to drink?" Sana-noona said and i nod my head. Sana-noona looked at Mina-noona

"Okay, i'll drink." Mina-noona simply said and Sana-noona ordered one bottle of soda. And here, i thought that Sana-noona will order wine because she asked us if we drink or not. Or is it the soda has something added in which makes people go drunk? Hmm...oh well, i just need to take care of these 2. 

I drank one cup of soda as that's what Sana-noona told me. The 2 girls kept drinking and drinking until they finished the whole bottle. 

Sana-noona then ordered another one and the both of them start drinking while i just watch them drink. Soon after, our friends came to join us and Nayeon-noona ordered 2 more bottles of soda and all of them start drinking, except for Chae-hyung, Dahyung and myself. Jeong-hyung was at first kept on rejecting but gave in because of Nayeon-noona, begging him to drink. Lucky Jeong-hyung is not the type to get drunk easily. He has high tolerance for alcohol while my hyungs and i, low tolerance.